How will the Ukraine war end?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Skylog, Mar 6, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Rebels win,Eastern Ukraine goes independent

83 vote(s)
    50.6%
  2. Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

45 vote(s)
    27.4%
  3. Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

9 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

27 vote(s)
    16.5%
  1. YarS

YarS On ROPs

We have a different understanding of the term "Russia". There are different meanings of this term: political, economical, cultural, religious and many others. First of all, you should to know, that Russia (in wide meaning of this word) have no "borders" - only horizonts. Russia is a territory of law and order, surrounded by the lands of barbarians.

2. Even Putin found that one hilarious, not.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. LMAO
    You really sound like one totally pretentious pompous motherfcuker when you type rubbish like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. YarS

YarS On ROPs

But it is true. Even our enemies (most clever of them) understand it.
    Just for example: "Global Evil of Russia":
    [​IMG]

"Russians" is not nationality or place of life. They can have different ethnic roots and live in different countries. They can be rich or poor, famouse or not. Common what that have is a pathological indifference to all others, first of all, to those, whose life's were crushed by their country.
    The can be with different political views, to love or not to love Putin, but that is common: absolute, demonstrative un-human indifference. [...]

5. YarS

YarS On ROPs

[​IMG]

6. Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. YarS

YarS On ROPs

That's exactly what he means. If you are indifferent to the suffering of a little stupid Ukrainian - you are Russian too. At least - "victim of Putin's propaganda".

8. Which pretty much sums you up

9. Getting a bit peeved are you? He he he.

10. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Sure. I'm Russian soldier (in reserve). I'm indifferent to many things, including my own death, because I'm my first enemy. How you can crush anybody else without crushing yourself first? It is basics, they used even in adversering of MoD.

"It is first day of your new life"[...]"Nobody cares what you was earlier"[...] "To hell borders"[...] "You are searching for enemy in every shadow, because without enemy there are no battle, and without battle there are no victory. But you know, that your first enemy is you. Yesterday's you".

11. YarS

YarS On ROPs

No. I don't peeve on animals, little children and Unrusses, at least because I don't expect the "correct" behavior from them.

12. Sounds very W40K. Bunch of worker ants told what to do and how to behave. Very 'hive syndrome'

13. YarS

YarS On ROPs

No. It's a Wh40K sounds very Russian. At least in the part you can understand it.
    We call it "law", "order" and "civilisation".

14. Carry on droning on drone

15. With lyrics like that, it could be sung to the tune of Horst Wessel.