How will HQ ARRC be effected by returning to UK?

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Outstanding, Sep 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will it be better, worse or indifferent.
    What will the tax free breaks for the NATO nation members be?
    Will ARRC Staff be entitled?
    Where will they Exercise?
  2. It will bugger up Friday afternoons in the Dutch PMC for a start.
  3. Change the record Outstanding will you?

For fcuks sake.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
  4. I don't know how it will affect the operational day to day issues.

But I hope to f-uck they have to wear uniform, or you'll bore us all to f ucking tears for 300 pages on reasons why they should you tedious c-unt

get out more.
  5. What do you mean where will they exercise? Any convenient expanse of concrete or asphalt bit enough to put up the worlds largest supply of knackerd stonebridge will suffice - i can think of several parade squares that will do or abandoned RAF runways. No change there then.
  6. They will exercise anywhere that they can get within a two hour 55 seater coach drive.

Fcukin lazy cnuts :roll:
  7. My mate was the TCWO in Sp Bn and told the staff outside the Big House to get on the buses as they were leaving in 5 mins.

As usual the fcukwit staff milled around, so he told them to drive off and come back in 10 mins.

When they came back round the corner again, the staff had got the picture and stampeded on to the transport.
  8. Considering that the closest Sp Bn ARRC ever came to a proper exercise was putting up loads of 18x24 tents together, I should imagine any reasonably sized drill square or car park would do. (Can't do it on grass, the chair wheels get stuck.)
  9. You really don't like ARRC do you? I'll bet that you're sniggering right now.