How well travelled is Arrse?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Permanently, as you know. 'Swhat they call themselves and it seriously takes the piss with irony detectors all over the universe, given the bunch of skebengas living there.
Following this exciting trend, Scotland is to be renamed Land of the Extravagant Spendthrift, while Russia will become the Country of Truth.

To my shame, I was electrocuted twice as I couldn't believe it had actually happened the first time so tried the shower handle again with the same results.
The showers are electrified to kill off typhoid, cholera, rabies and a variety of other slimming conditions that’ll cause you to shit yourself transparent.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
To my shame, I was electrocuted twice as I couldn't believe it had actually happened the first time so tried the shower handle again with the same results.
Ironically the first "like" that post received was from Toastie.

Flying an engineer around Eastern Zim to fix an aircraft that needed a bit of work. Landed on a strip we saw to ask if it was the right one and was told we'd fucked it and were now in Moz on a strip that hadn't been used in ten years. The ploughed field condition of the runway should have been the giveaway.

ETA:- The Land of Honest Men can also be ticked off Ravers' list.

Burkina Faso to you round eye gaijin devils.
Left Mozambique off my list. Spent a very pleasant week hiking Nyanga National Park on the Zimbabwe / Mozambique border; many of the trails cross back and forth over the border line.

Darn, all this is creating an itch to head back to Africa.

Reading through these posts I've realised that I forgot to put these in my previous list:

Serbia
Bosnia
Macau

Latest Threads