How well 'Shagelled' is ARRSE?

About 2% of what the Arrsers will claim.

So Spanish and Brit, then?
Only legally.
Pov. Bro lives on the Tweed. Argue with him.

I note no-one has admitted to shagging a Bennyess (penguins don't count).
Sheep count?
We must have a Taff on here who has been down on the FI.

Sheep count?
We must have a Taff on here who has been down on the FI.
Cheers Dwarf. I was just getting to like you.
Mind you, I don't recall seeing any sheep down there. Now, penguins........quite a pretty gentoo I seem to recall.

English, Scots, Welsh, American, Russian (into the MHC), not necessarily in that order. Or restricted to one of each.

I'd like to cop a Chinese lass before I kark it, just in case it's true that it goes horizontally.

I've had at least one from every continent although the South American was a Peruvian bird I met in an Asda in Liverpool.

My first girlfriend was Chinese, her dad hated me but it gave me a taste for the exotic.

Been married for 30 years, so never had the time to bag many different flavours.
Just the usual squaddie troika,
English, Irish (many, many) & German.

British (all 4 countries)
Japanese
Irish
Chinese
Hong Kong Chinese
Filipina
Thai
New Zealand
Spanish
Portugese
Russian
American
German
French
Danish
Canadian
Caribbean of some sort
Australian
1/2 Mauritian
S. African
Belgian

That's all I can think of

I had temporarily forgotten about the two Danish birds, one who asked me to marry her and the Norwegian girls (x 3), not all at once in a vikingesque orgy, including a very naughty nurse. How remiss of me, I used to love bloody exercises in Scandinavia.

My first girlfriend was Chinese, her dad hated me but it gave me a taste for the exotic.
They can certainly be exotic, but like most women as mad as a box of frogs......(literally, according to her present husband)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 2
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 396
E Forces Discounts 1