• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How well 'Shagelled' is ARRSE?

About 2% of what the Arrsers will claim.

So Spanish and Brit, then?
Only legally.
Pov. Bro lives on the Tweed. Argue with him.

I note no-one has admitted to shagging a Bennyess (penguins don't count).
Sheep count?
We must have a Taff on here who has been down on the FI.

Sheep count?
We must have a Taff on here who has been down on the FI.
Cheers Dwarf. I was just getting to like you.
Mind you, I don't recall seeing any sheep down there. Now, penguins........quite a pretty gentoo I seem to recall.

English, Scots, Welsh, American, Russian (into the MHC), not necessarily in that order. Or restricted to one of each.

I'd like to cop a Chinese lass before I kark it, just in case it's true that it goes horizontally.

I've had at least one from every continent although the South American was a Peruvian bird I met in an Asda in Liverpool.

My first girlfriend was Chinese, her dad hated me but it gave me a taste for the exotic.

Been married for 30 years, so never had the time to bag many different flavours.
Just the usual squaddie troika,
English, Irish (many, many) & German.

British (all 4 countries)
Japanese
Irish
Chinese
Hong Kong Chinese
Filipina
Thai
New Zealand
Spanish
Portugese
Russian
American
German
French
Danish
Canadian
Caribbean of some sort
Australian
1/2 Mauritian
S. African
Belgian

That's all I can think of

I had temporarily forgotten about the two Danish birds, one who asked me to marry her and the Norwegian girls (x 3), not all at once in a vikingesque orgy, including a very naughty nurse. How remiss of me, I used to love bloody exercises in Scandinavia.

My first girlfriend was Chinese, her dad hated me but it gave me a taste for the exotic.
They can certainly be exotic, but like most women as mad as a box of frogs......(literally, according to her present husband)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 2
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 396
E Forces Discounts 1