• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How well 'Shagelled' is ARRSE?

Bloody hell, The Snail would be proud of that list. Not that I'm saying, oh bollocks, you know what I mean.
I'll kill you last.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
American
Brazilian
Canadian
Colombian
Danish
Dutch
English
French
German
Indian
Irish
Mexican
Romanian
Russian
Spanish
Swiss
Turkish
Ukrainian
Welsh

Perhaps a passing Statistician could carry out a correlation between the incidence of locations listed and particularly foul STD's.

Just the one, America. Me being a good christian boy what goes to church every day and twice on Sunday, I was saving myself until I was married. :blush:

Just the one, America. Me being a good christian boy what goes to church every day and twice on Sunday, I was saving myself until I was married. :blush:
Poof. Just saying...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
English
Irish
Welsh
F**kloads of Scots
Northern Irish
Channel Islander
Syrian
Czech
German
American
Canadian
Colombian
Malaysian
South African
Zimbabwean
Polish
Dutch
Russian
New Zealand

I was only referring to her love of lists.
However she has found it and I'm now on her death list.
IT was nice when it lasted.:wave:
I think some bastard grassed you up.

All English (one lass was a quarter Irish) apart from one. My dearly departed father went to Pattaya for culture, scenery etc, and I went to visit him.

Before the great cries of "nonce" go up, especially with me being a reactolite wearer, I managed to shack up with a bird 10 years older than me in the turkey shoot that is that Pattaya. Her boy was training to be a Kathoy as well.

No I didn't, before you ask.

="Ecosse, post: 8806514, member: 75740"
18 yrs of being brought up there, and 3 yrs living in Glasgow...........!!!!

There’s bound to be a few choir boys on ARRSE.
The US and Germany.
Clearly I am under traveled and over married........

Re read the post, I can also throw in a Cloggie chick with the Boxhead and some Canuck chicks but they really don't count as exotic foreign just liberated women with skill.
Now does Nebraska, California, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Colorado, and Idaho count as foreign??

Last edited:
The US and Germany.
Clearly I am under traveled and over married........

Re read the post, I can also throw in a Cloggie chick with the Boxhead.
Now does Nebraska, California, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Colorado, and Idaho count as foreign??
Nope.
Given they would all be from the same Momma.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 2
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 396
E Forces Discounts 1