Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How we look after Injured SP and the privilege of doing so.

A great article, which lays the facts out straight and simple, when I emigrated to aus my medical docs were transferred over to Veterans affairs
in brisbane, who took up the continuation of my orthopeadic treatment and operations, now 17 years later the excellent treatment continues!!
abig THANK YOU for all the support ,medical and spiritual given too me and my family since the original injury in 1969.

headgash

Old-Salt
Nice read Mark, my liitle'un is on his 2nd tour now at 21 and I do "fret" at the "what if" scenario. Makes my night shift go a bit easier, ta very much indeed.

Nice read Mark, my liitle'un is on his 2nd tour now at 21 and I do "fret" at the "what if" scenario. Makes my night shift go a bit easier, ta very much indeed.

Pleasure. Hopefully you won't be visiting RCDM anytime soon!

Hey. I plan on going down the project management route, I have found it's a natural progression from what i have been doing as an MLO. Well thats plan A anyway ;)

I heard that Henny is advertising a job at Princess productions with full benefits

I heard that Henny is advertising a job at Princess productions with full benefits

Haha!! I have noticed they have re-designed their website with no 'who we are' photo's. I was speaking to someone i know who works for another production company in London afew weeks ago and the word has got about with-in the production world about that what they wanted to do.

RABC

LE
Good post Mark, and I must say it is not the perception you get from all the tabloids.

Good luck to you

Excellent post and good to hear that care of the injured has improved from the rumoured and reported debacle of the initial casualties.

Mark, thank you for taking the time to make that post. Most informative indeed. Good luck to you in 'civvy' street and God Bless.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Just found this granted its a very old thread and a 4 year resurrection but wanted to say a belated thanks to Mark.
Pimp minor went on H17 and found his way into the QE so much of what has been said is true but with some scope for improvement.
Not a job I could do so hats off and very heartfelt thanks.

Latest Threads