How was this fair? Out of pocket for not being furloughed..

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
She needs sacking, she broke the law. The upper echelons always get away with it
Aye, I love Triumph, so that's a tentative yes, all depends on earnings between now and Spring, but I'm flat out at the mo and start with the Census people in January, until May and that's good money. I'm a happy bloke.

Oops, sorry, on my phone and sausage fingers, this post was aimed at @Joshua Slocum

She needs sacking, she broke the law. The upper echelons always get away with it

Could not agree more, it'll never happen though. Worst case: She will get bollocked, stay stuck at that level for the rest of her career, be sidelined into a shit job and take it out on everyone else until she retires.

I prefer the banter to being a grass

Me too, but I have learnt that scruples and not grassing do not pay dividends with certain people. Not grassing someone who would not hesitate to discipline you, or drop you in it (bollocking you for not reaching targets) is misplaced loyalty. Not grassing a peer with whom you work is a different matter if he/she has done something out of place; quiet word, move on. But, for a senior in an executive position, responsible for staff, who should know better and has still put people at risk just because she is a twat needs needs seeing to.

Sabretooth

War Hero
Me too, but I have learnt that scruples and not grassing do not pay dividends with certain people. Not grassing someone who would not hesitate to discipline you, or drop you in it (bollocking you for not reaching targets) is misplaced loyalty. Not grassing a peer with whom you work is a different matter if he/she has done something out of place; quiet word, move on. But, for a senior in an executive position, responsible for staff, who should know better and has still put people at risk just because she is a twat needs needs seeing to.
Most Grassers are Jealous of someone else's achievement be it financial or something else.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Could not agree more, it'll never happen though. Worst case: She will get bollocked, stay stuck at that level for the rest of her career, be sidelined into a shit job and take it out on everyone else until she retires.
I think she was sussed some time back, the fragrant Miss Hall has been stuck at the present level for the last thirteen years.

Is she hiding Chinese refugees ?

There are quite easy ways to make an honest buck on the side which can easily become a full time income, I started after being medically discharged by purchasing from abroad and reselling, just look after your customers, learn from the competitors and ensure speedy tracked delivery.

My only mistake was being sh*t at accounting and now I've become so successful I'm now having to get my financial affairs in order because I could well be turning over £200k by next year

I think she was sussed some time back, the fragrant Miss Hall has been stuck at the present level for the last thirteen years.

Is she hiding Chinese refugees ?

Not unusual in the civil service/military there is plenty of form for promoting someone into a job above their level of competence...........normally to get rid of them from where they are.

wheel

LE
Aye mate, it's been a tough year for a lot of people.

We were offered a decent contract building two Bungalows over in Manchester, a lot of material on site and the ground crew had finished the footings and sewarage, not bad money either but there was no accommodation open obviously, no hotels, no B&B, not even a campsite. As I said it was tough.
I would have given you food and accom mate

Latest Threads