How was QA Corps day for you?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Mar 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So folks how was it?
    Nice? :p
    Lots of big-nobs around? :lol:
    Quoff a few G&Ts? :roll:
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

TURP,are you still barred from QA Corps Day?
  3. not sure, but I attended this years with my hat pulled down over my eyes just in case. Then it was back to the seniors mess for a rather nice (and free :D ) roast beef lunch.
    Sat with your good friends NW, TB and AR.

Good day, bit too much singing at the church service but not bad over all.
  4. Should have pulled it down over your face, put 6 stone on in weight and somebody would have thought you were a senior QA! :twisted:

However you would have had to put an elephant seal down the back of your trousers to really pass it off! 8)
  5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Ooh so cutting!
  6. But so true! However things are looking up as some of the young uns are looking rather nice these days, or am I just getting old! :?
  7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Have a look at some of the TA QAs- they'll restore your faith in the standard as ugly, overweight and deeply unpleasant.
  8. Many a nice day was spent looking over the byrne from 33 with my trusty elephant gun in my hand and viewing the marvelous specimens wallowing over there in nice Laura Ashley numbers! :p

I never knew Laura Ashley made dresses so big! Or we had so much material in the UK!
  9. ever wondered why so much tentage goes missing??
  10. Did you guys know the new QA ward dress will come in sizes 8-24?

Can't imagine why they think there will be enough demand to justify making a size 8. I mean we issue student nurses dresses to big for them - room for growth!

There is a proud tradition to up keep and I for one feel that physical fitness has no place in the QAs :wink:
  11. i was particularly stunningly handsome as per usual.

good to see the amount of QAs (male) that had their medal ribbons in the wrong order, I saw 2 Cpls that had LS&GC and Golden Jubilee as their first ribbons followed by NI, Bosnia and Kosovo. Get a grip!!
  12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

NCO's- get amongst them!
  13. Good god and I thought Techies were bad! 8O

Hope is restored!
  14. i must admit it was a bit of a shock, to have got the LS&GC means theyve done a bit of time, i thought for a moment that i had my 'mirror image' eyes in.
  15. When were you elevated to MOD?

Christ I go away for a day and theres a takeover at the top! :p