How Was Gillian Duffy Kept Quiet?

How Was Gillian Duffy Kept Quiet?

• Gordon's minder's tranqued her with the stuff they normally use on Gordon when he goes &#0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Gillian - may I call you Gillian? You have grand-children, don't you? It would be a shame

• "I'm so sorry to hear your having problems with your pension, Gillian. Perhaps we can help

• "I'm afraid if you insist on talking to the press again today Lord Mandelson will have to

• Total voters
When Gordon Clown came out of Gillian Duffy's house yesterday to give his grinning 'penitent sinner' speech it was announced that Gillian Duffy wouldn't be making any more comments that day.

So what did Zanu Labour say to her during the meeting to keep her schtumm?

Video footage of dr David Kelly's "Suicide" was played to her then they made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

RoyogtheRovers said:
Apparently she has sold her story to a newspaper, so standby for it to hit the shops any day soon.
But I can't believe she could have made a deal that quickly - before Gordon Clown came to see her, so presumably the Fourth Estate wouldn't have had time to use a cheque-gag.

RoyogtheRovers said:
Apparently she has sold her story to a newspaper, so standby for it to hit the shops any day soon.
Thats a good sign if its true... a positive story would be out there now, trying to spin the damage away.

Methinks the story will be released tomorrow after the debate when it will do the most damage.

The more I hear his recording, the more I cant believe the arrogance of the one eyed buffoon!

RoyogtheRovers said:
Is that right?
Not that I would blame her if she did but it would be a broad stretch wouldn't it? Labour supporter to sticking the knife in Labour for good in 24 hours?

jagman said:
RoyogtheRovers said:
Is that right? Where is it then?
Not that I would blame her if she did but it would be a broad stretch wouldn't it? Labour supporter to sticking the knife in Labour for good in 24 hours?
Former Labour supporter hopefully!! :D

She's worried about the future of her grandchildren.. a generous offer to secure that future will ease any party loyalty methinks, especially to a party that has no loyalty to its own supporters.

Thats if they dont accidentally brutally cut of their heads while combing their hair.

A Sun exclusive for 50 thousand pounds?

What's she going to say?

"Oh, yes.. he was a right prat an all..what a w@nker... Is this cheque signed? can I go now?"

The real story here is that a not just any politician, but the current Prime Minister has actually been caught on tape speaking the truth (as he see's it), and not some lie or flannel thought up by a think tank.

This recording should be preserved in a museum.

Gillian who? I think you'll find that no such person has ever existed, at least thats what the "authorities" have stated. I believe she is the latest resident of "The Village".

Arrogance, that's the word. Fukking arrogant bastad. Time his P45 was shoved into his grubby little mitt.

Mr_Deputy said:
An exerpt from her acccount which I managed to get hold of just now :

"Gordon's voice was soothing as we sat and talked. What with the extra hot cardie with massive red lapels I'd put on (as I can't afford the heating) I began to feel quite woozy and weak at the knees. As he talked about something - Polish people being lovely I think, I looked him full in his puffy, craggy face. Then I slumped forward slightly unconcious. When I came to Gordon's rubbery hand was slowly making its way up my thigh. It had been a long time since a man had touched me. I looked in his eye. Nothing. But sexy nothing. Like a Warren Beatty. Who'd been through a chipper. As his hand worked up to my waist he brushed past the end of my nipple and I shuddered. We kissed. Like two dead cod fish trapped in a net. I fumbled for his waistband, exposing him to the cool air of my damp flat. I straddled him..."
dear god pass the mental bleach :x

etc etc it goes on like that for a while. I'm not sure anyone could stomach any more. she comes alot basically - been along time pent up. Then he leaves. She makes some tea.

meant to add please pass the mental bleach
i fear my brain may be even more damaged I demand compo :twisted:

Norfolknchance said:
Arrogance, that's the word. Fukking arrogant bastad. Time his P45 was shoved into his grubby little mitt.
It's time a .45 was shoved into his grubby little head.

Compo's dead, I saw his funeral on the telly a few years ago. You must want some Cleggy!

I bet the whole New Labour cicus is crapping it's elf about what she says in tomorrows papers