How UN sanctions should work from American point of view

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Apr 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

It is an interesting situation. Suppose that UNSC council would agree with (proposed by USA) tough sanctions against Iran. Then as a result East european countries could be allowed by Washington to sell weapons to Tehran and France could be allowed to built a nuclear reactor.
  2. Ah yes, American Policy... Got to love it.

Its amazing that for decades they allowed some of the most powerful men in the country fund a Terrorist organisation in the UK to blow up Birmingham/London/Belfast et al and also kill British soldiers.

9/11 has made a mockery of them, and the only way they can deal with it is to be to turn a blind eye when they want.

Edited because I can't fookin type and watch telly at the same time!
  3. Hi there! Is this the anti America thread?
  4. Could well be, after all isn't the god ole US of A the most fcukd up place in the world, the religious right is as bad as the muslim fanatics at times, lets nuke them both and do us all a favour, wait one. perhaps we should wait until Mr Tony is in DC then get all the divvies at once,

In your Own Time Go On
  5. At least I opened it not for this purpose. I guess it is a serious question, question about principles in politics and principless politics and politicians.