How to win the war in Iraq

Deleted 20555 said:
Bloody hell - bit complicated - is there a shorter version?
No, its the only link that I have! :wink:

I just heard the whacko president's speech on world service where he's conceided that the war in Iraq isn't being won.

I was left wondering how he might define the state of events that would confirm he was winning?

Swamp_Rat said:
I just heard the whacko president's speech on world service where he's conceided that the war in Iraq isn't being won.

I was left wondering how he might define the state of events that would confirm he was winning?

When, we the Coalition forces, can turn the Country over to it's elected Government and its Armed forces, Security forces and Police force. This will be when the Coalition forces, will leave the Country and declare the War won.

Simple Eh? :roll: :wink:

Oh! BTW what does the American CIC's speech have to do with this tread on how to win the war in Iraq? :roll:

D

Deleted 20555

Trip_Wire said:
Swamp_Rat said:

When, we the Coalition forces, can turn the Country over to it's elected Government and its Armed forces, Security forces and Police force. This will be when the Coalition forces, will leave the Country and declare the War won.

Simple Eh? :roll: :wink:

Oh! BTW what does the American CIC's speech have to do with this tread on how to win the war in Iraq? :roll:
Any rough idea on a timeline? I think someone should in charge should do a bit of homewotk on SMART project management with special reference to the Achievable and Realistic bits.

Deleted 20555:

Why don't you ask Tony Blair and/or the Queen? Or whoever runs your country!

Latest Threads