How to Win Friends & Influence People [well it's Friday]

I have studiously avoided the Brexit threads and will continue to do so.
I have enough of listening to my work colleagues arguing to get involved.

There is, however, something fishy about how this thread has been hooked by the Brexit squad....

Hook, line and sinker.

3 years of this leave / remain crap.

In my (very humble) opinion, has been the death of ARRSE, news channels, facebook, twitter and I am sick to the back teeth of it.

In fact, when the time comes, I hope all you cnuts who have been arguing for 3 years now on the umpteen Brexit threads, get the opportunity to reflect on your deathbeds... And realise you could have spent your weekends with friends, family, drinking, hillwalking, camping, dancing, playing with kids / grandkids, shopping, bowling, playing darts, pool, snooker, working out, watching films, soaps, dramas, reading a book, travelling, jet-setting, swimming in a nice pool in some exotic location, playing the roulette tables, sneaking a look at the waitress' pert arse, laying it all on red, eating a 32oz steak for breakfast, watching the sun go down over the Nevada desert, watching it rise over the Indian Ocean, having a cracking **** having mastered the XL butt plug, getting your missus trained in tea-bagging, bag-piping and boiling your eggs every once in a while, having filled her up with enough lube to shoehorn a bison into a single nostril...

But instead, realise you wasted it arguing with strangers on here instead.

cnuts.

Edited to add: that's not to the OP btw - it's (as always) a cap-fits statement which I hope makes one of two reaslise the value of life.
I agree, can we get Brexit thread banned. as much as it may push A-Y into an early grave? Cue "It's infringing my freedums innit?"

But, whilst they're not banned, I'll continue replying to the 'kipper massif so we don't get more of these:

What's the Deal with This Super Racist British Army Forum?

I don't like the cunts and what they've done to to the site but I'm fucked if I'm going to leave it to them.

I agree, can we get Brexit thread banned. as much as it may push A-Y into an early grave? Cue "It's infringing my freedums innit?"

But, whilst they're not banned, I'll continue replying to the 'kipper massif so we don't get more of these:

What's the Deal with This Super Racist British Army Forum?

I don't like the cnuts and what they've done to to the site but I'm fucked if I'm going to leave it to them.
All very hurley Berley, but I'll rise to the bait.