How to Win Friends & Influence People [well it's Friday]

Brexit party MEP called for EU fishing vessels to be 'sunk like Belgrano
He wrote: “We are behind all our fisherman [sic] and the restoration of sovereignty over our waters. 200 miles of exclusion zone with any foreign fishing vessel given the same treatment as the Belgrano!

Do we have enough submarines for this?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He wrote: “We are behind all our fisherman [sic] and the restoration of sovereignty over our waters. 200 miles of exclusion zone with any foreign fishing vessel given the same treatment as the Belgrano!

Ah, one of the same mongs who thought turning their back on a piece of Beethoven's meant that they wouldn't be able to hear it. Not sure why I'm not surprised.

Ah, one of the same mongs who thought turning their back on a piece of Beethoven's meant that they wouldn't be able to hear it. Not sure why I'm not surprised.
Ah, the voice of the SNP, how amusing .. not.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs

Not yet.

So HM Guvmit will give Brittany Ferries lots of money to keep the cheese, wine and illegal immigrants coming, but a single halibut taken by a Belgian fishing boat means war?
Brexit has brought such joy to my otherwise dull existence.

Shouldn't this be in the BREXIT part of the site, or are we meant to put up with it in the NAAFI bar as well?