• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How to talk 'Gangsta'

And shit.jpg

RiflemanTom

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in ages.

Sent from iphone

If anybody has ever seen the movie Independence Day, they will actually hear a USMC pilot (played by Will Smith) who talks like that while shooting and being shot at by alien fighter craft. His gangsta attitude comes to the fore when both aircraft crash land in the desert, and he opens the alien craft's hatch, sticking the boot in on the alien and jumpin the muthafucka in.

If anybody has ever seen the movie Independence Day, they will actually hear a USMC pilot (played by Will Smith) who talks like that while shooting and being shot at by alien fighter craft. His gangsta attitude comes to the fore when both aircraft crash land in the desert, and he opens the alien craft's hatch, sticking the boot in on the alien and jumpin the muthafucka in.
I think I understand why he got turned down for the Space Shuttle now. Not because he was living with a stripper but because he's shucking & jiving all the time when flying.