How to spend an evening?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by big-timer, Sep 30, 2003.

?
  1. ARRSE

7.1%
  2. Sex

46.4%
  3. Thrapping

32.1%
  4. Beer

14.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO has declared ARRSE more popular than beer.

In the spirit of democracy lets see what everyone reckons.

2. In the absence of a tart right now I'd say it's got to be playing with my new toy. Means I can use both hands on the keyboard. :wink:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. You poor thing,how on earth did you get your hand stuck in a hair dryer?

4. Eh, where did you buy it? :wink:

5. Thanks Gunny! That's the nights in sorted out then! I've noted mate that before you posted only 4 of us said we spent our time thrapping'. There's still only 4. Have you got a new chick then? :lol:

6. Them slopes sthing of everything

I want one of them polishing machines...just need to teach it to fetch you a beer and clean

7. I see that you've been dishonest in the polls as well? :lol:

8. Nope. Reducing my thrapping time and resting the wrist in time for the Christmas period, so as a sad singley, I can spend Xmas day leaning against the wall ajoining my 15 year old neighbours bedroom, and thrap happily whilst listening to her change into her christmas presents of new clothes, etc.

9. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Bloody funny, but the content more appropriate to the NAAFI I think.

10. Thank Gawd for that. For a minute I thought you'd got a new floosie.
    I was just about to post looking for a replacement left winger for Thrappers United.

Come to think of it, we could start a new site called 'Thrappers United'. You could meet up with some of your old pals.

11. Sod the exchange rate.....I'm trying to work out what size fuse it needs :lol: