How to sort out the House of Commons

(We'll get onto the House of Lords later.....)

Stick a Razzer in the Speakers chair and a Mil Clerk in the expenses office.

Oh and more PT!

Round'em all up
Put them in a field
and Bomb the bar stewards!

Anyone who volunteers needs to be sectioned under the mental health act.
Get Captains of industry(s) to run the place pro tem just to show how it could be done. If UK PLC makes a profit great , then so do they, if it makes a loss, they double away smartly to the Cells.

dingerr said:
(We'll get onto the House of Lords later.....)

Stick a Razzer in the Speakers chair and a Mil Clerk in the expenses office.

Oh and more PT!

...administering them on JPA, of course :wink:

Darthspud said:
Get Captains of industry(s) to run the place pro tem just to show how it could be done.
Would that be the same Captains of industry that are on a fortune and receive massive pay rises, all this whilst still having to answer to the shareholders.

What would they be like if they had no one (except the humble voter, who has no power) to answer to?

mac_uk said:
And a loggie slop jockey in the canteen
When you say 'Canteen' I presume you mean one of the 19 subsidised restaurants and bars that these crooks frequent at a cost of about £5.000.000 pa to the rest of us.

Let the fuckers eat compo cooked on a hexy.

LancePrivateJones said:
Cooked FUCKING cooked! You're clearly a sycophant pushing for a cabinet position; let the buggers eat it cold.

And don't give them a spoon, fork or spork.

Markintime said:
If they want to become a minister they have to do P Coy!
I can't see a Tory or Lib Dem wearing Maroon.

dingerr said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Cooked FUCKING cooked! You're clearly a sycophant pushing for a cabinet position; let the buggers eat it cold.

And don't give them a spoon, fork or spork.
Sorry Dingerr, you are correct.

Plus..........

Get rid of MetPol and get the lazy bastards to do their own stagging on.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
On an oddly helpful note, someone suggested that, once the Olympics are over, that we shove all MPs into the athlete's accommodation there in East London - nice and convenient for Westminster, and already owned by the State. Very secure, and probably all you need when your 'main' residence is elsewhere :)

Mass shootings. Mass hangings. Mass impaling. Mass floggings. Mass pillorying.

I believe in economies of scale.

OldSnowy said:
On an oddly helpful note, someone suggested that, once the Olympics are over, that we shove all MPs into the athlete's accommodation there in East London - nice and convenient for Westminster, and already owned by the State. Very secure, and probably all you need when your 'main' residence is elsewhere :)
Nope.....

In tents on Clapham Common.
Should keep Mandelson happy anyway.

Put them into a 'Big Bother' style house, and get them to perform tasks to earn a weekly food budget. Obviously there would be a voting system where whoever gets voted out one week gets flogged by a randomly chosen member of the public.
Weekly challenges could include running through a council estate wearing nothing but a suit made of £5 notes, a 250v lie detector, and walking across a bed of used hypodermic needles (theres plenty round my estate so i could supply these easy). The winner of the series would get the opportunity to have his/her job back, providing of course that they could pass an interview with a couple of ARRSE members, and a fitness assessment aswell.