How to sort out the House of Commons

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dingerr, Jun 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (We'll get onto the House of Lords later.....)

Stick a Razzer in the Speakers chair and a Mil Clerk in the expenses office.

Oh and more PT!
  2. And a loggie slop jockey in the canteen
  3. Round'em all up
    Put them in a field
    and Bomb the bar stewards!

Anyone who volunteers needs to be sectioned under the mental health act.
    Get Captains of industry(s) to run the place pro tem just to show how it could be done. If UK PLC makes a profit great , then so do they, if it makes a loss, they double away smartly to the Cells.

4. ...administering them on JPA, of course :wink:
  5. Would that be the same Captains of industry that are on a fortune and receive massive pay rises, all this whilst still having to answer to the shareholders.

What would they be like if they had no one (except the humble voter, who has no power) to answer to?
  6. When you say 'Canteen' I presume you mean one of the 19 subsidised restaurants and bars that these crooks frequent at a cost of about £5.000.000 pa to the rest of us.

Let the fuckers eat compo cooked on a hexy.
  7. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Won't they be getting enough sun in afghan? I mean truly who need's Barbados?
  8. Wednesday sports afternoons would do them all good. If they want to become a minister they have to do P Coy!
  9. Put bromide in their tea.
  10. Cooked FUCKING cooked! You're clearly a sycophant pushing for a cabinet position; let the buggers eat it cold.

And don't give them a spoon, fork or spork.
  11. I can't see a Tory or Lib Dem wearing Maroon.
  12. Sorry Dingerr, you are correct.

Get rid of MetPol and get the lazy bastards to do their own stagging on.
  13. The only thing wrong with the House of Commons are the putrid c*nts that occupy it.
  14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

On an oddly helpful note, someone suggested that, once the Olympics are over, that we shove all MPs into the athlete's accommodation there in East London - nice and convenient for Westminster, and already owned by the State. Very secure, and probably all you need when your 'main' residence is elsewhere :)
  15. Mass shootings. Mass hangings. Mass impaling. Mass floggings. Mass pillorying.

I believe in economies of scale.