How to solve the Greece / Italy Eurodosh problem...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo_Bravo, Oct 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stop dodging tax you greasy foreigners.
    Its not big; its not clever.

2. Could say the same about British bankers, who are actively encouraged by politicians/civil serpents to avoid tax, or are simply let off from paying it altogether.

3. Bravo I'm sure all the other countries in the euro will reconsider their position as regards to tax evasion but in the meantime ~scratch head~ "this is a fine mess you've got me into". If there is a workable and not "write the whole debt off" solution out there I wish someone would propose it...

4. Yeah great stuff for current affairs... Well done... Really.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flat Tax all round.

john

6. By jove he's got it... Now if they had sent you instead of Dave to Brussels. Maybe you'll be on the next jolly as they still have half a dozen cities that haven't had a summit in all of 6 months.

7. This approach might work:

All Greek able bodied men to work repairing roads, cars etc, serving those kebab things; generally providing services on subsistence salaries for 5 years, whilst the bulk of their income goes towards paying off their (the country's) debts.

Similarly all Greek wimmin between the ages of 18 an 45 are to become comfort girls for five years with analogous salary arrangements. Obviously the wimmin will need a tax allowance for razor blades or moustache wax.

8. I can see where you're going with this... You're already looking ahead to Italy defaulting aswell.

9. Question: How do you spot a Greek plane at an airport?

Answer: The hair beneath the wings.

10. You know me too well!

11. "comfort girls"

I finks sumones spent too much time up cuntry.

john
    Nice line of though though.

12. [​IMG]

Bunga bunga is the answer to all our financial woes.

13. I don't know.....How do you spot a Greek plane at an airport?

14. Along the lines of how do you keep a wally waiting?------------------------------------------------------------------- i'll tell you later.

15. Guys, look at the news this a.m.: problem solved and on and on!

EU rulez. OK OK OK!