How to solve the Greece / Italy Eurodosh problem...

Stop dodging tax you greasy foreigners.
Its not big; its not clever.

Stop dodging tax you greasy foreigners.
Its not big; its not clever.
Could say the same about British bankers, who are actively encouraged by politicians/civil serpents to avoid tax, or are simply let off from paying it altogether.

Bravo I'm sure all the other countries in the euro will reconsider their position as regards to tax evasion but in the meantime ~scratch head~ "this is a fine mess you've got me into". If there is a workable and not "write the whole debt off" solution out there I wish someone would propose it...

This approach might work:

All Greek able bodied men to work repairing roads, cars etc, serving those kebab things; generally providing services on subsistence salaries for 5 years, whilst the bulk of their income goes towards paying off their (the country's) debts.

Similarly all Greek wimmin between the ages of 18 an 45 are to become comfort girls for five years with analogous salary arrangements. Obviously the wimmin will need a tax allowance for razor blades or moustache wax.

All Greek able bodied men to work repairing roads, cars etc, serving those kebab things; generally providing services on subsistence salaries for 5 years, whilst the bulk of their income goes towards paying off their (the country's) debts.

Similarly all Greek wimmin between the ages of 18 an 45 are to become comfort girls for five years with analogous salary arrangements. Obviously the wimmin will need a tax allowance for razor blades or moustache wax.
I can see where you're going with this... You're already looking ahead to Italy defaulting aswell.

Question: How do you spot a Greek plane at an airport?

Answer: The hair beneath the wings.

Along the lines of how do you keep a wally waiting?------------------------------------------------------------------- i'll tell you later.

Guys, look at the news this a.m.: problem solved and on and on!

EU rulez. OK OK OK!
It is a sticky plaster over a heamoraging, sucking chest wound. It will not be enough, 6 months time we will be asked for another 100Billion to bail out Spain and Portugal and some other shite hole of a country.

Think I'm going to declare UDI and set my home as the Independant Atheist Monarchy of King Dummy. I'll apply to join the eurinezone, buy millions of euros worth of vehicles and weapons, employ some of the local chavs to do **** all for wads of cash with massive pensions and then get the ESSR to write all my debts off. Does that pretty much sum up the situation with the PIGS?

Having just got back from Dublin shooting a story on Irish austerity measures ...

Ireland is cutting its minimum wage by E1 from E8.65 to E7.65. Officials will also slash public-sector payrolls by nearly 25,000; reduce pay for new public-sector workers by 10%; and shave E1.2 billion from its public wage bill. Spending on social welfare will take a nearly E3 billion cut. Furthermore Roughly E3 billion in spending on government projects will also be slashed.
We spoke a wide range of Irish folk and the overall sentiment was ‘it’s got to be done so we’ll just have to put up with it’ undoubtedly things are going to get tougher but we a got real sense that people believe things can improve. Furthermore it was apparent that the cuts were across the board and are seen to be egalitarian. The ‘bankers’ and fellow ‘head in the sand’ EU members came in for a lot of criticism however.

Greek Finance Minister Evangelos Venizelos has announced plans to publish the names of around 15,000 individuals, alleged to have evaded taxes in Greece. What about the other 6,757,200 Greek liable for taxation?

So how to get at these buggers?
Using their electricity tariffs. Cough up or your lights go out.

Untill the Greeks stop paying out full pensions at 55 that are sometimes more than twice what a German will expect at 65 then it´s got to go tits up.Anybody noticed that 3 of the PIGS were untill quite recently military dictatorships,even the cradle of democracy Greece is still working like a bunch of syphed up Generals thinking that the World or at least everybody else in Europe owes them a cushy life.
At least Ireland knows that they´ve got to get themselves out of the sh*t, though after letting Greece default on an amazing 50% of their debt they may start to think that maybe the effort isn´t worth it and they can just hold out their hands for EU money.
If Merkel wants to stay in power she can´t let Greece off the hook again,the Germans are running out of patience quickly and are sick of seeing their money being literally wasted and thrown in the gutter.
The Krauts are so p*ssed off with Greece that they´re booking holidays in Bulgaria to get their dose of sunshine!