• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How to show your affection for our Mayor....

.... on top of a London bus and have it driven round the capital for all to see: Link. Apologies if done already.

On a day of dire news, this gave me a needed grin. There's even a 'Ken The Cnut' website. :D

That cheered me up. I can't bloody stand that red whinging whiny voice Ken the cnut Livingstone. All Londoners out there - vote for Boris!! He may be an eccentric buffoon but at least he is amusing and he's better than this tree hugging hippie commie f*ckwitt mayor we've got at the moment.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
That cheered me up. I can't bloody stand that red whinging whiny voice Ken the cnut Livingstone. All Londoners out there - vote for Boris!! He may be an eccentric buffoon but at least he is amusing and he's better than this tree hugging hippie commie f*ckwitt mayor we've got at the moment.
:D A R.P.G. 3 grenade in his office for Christmas :D :D Merry Xmas Ken :D

oldbaldy

LE
MyssL said:
.... on top of a London bus and have it driven round the capital for all to see: Link. Apologies if done already.

On a day of dire news, this gave me a needed grin. There's even a 'Ken The Cnut' website. :D
You mean this one:
http://www.kenthecunt.co.uk/

:D