How to shoot yourself in the foot

Why didn't he shout "contact front" You never know, he might have got away with it!!

Allowing a loaded weapon into a classroom is madness. There's no need. At worst have blanks to illustrate little mistakes :p

The film's been out a long time, but is none the less shocking because of that.

The amazing thing is he f###ed up he weapon handling, he put a room full of school kids in danger of their lives and he's the one who reckons he's being wrong done by. He claims people take the pi##. No? Really? He claims he can't go under cover any more. Would you send someone so incompetent on undercover operations? Unless of course you don't want him comming back,

What does he want a medal? He's lucky he's still got a job.

Why does a Junior Golf Association need to know about gun safety in the first place? Are they being armed against mad gophers a la Caddyshack?..This a Dogface moment??

"At the foot to your front, go on!"

I saw that the last time it was posted on ARRSE. Cnut.

Perhaps if guns weren't such a large part of US society then kids at golf clubs wouldn't need to be instructed in weapon handling?
I know it's their 'right' and all that, but is it really worth it?

I shot myself in the foot once...
as i remember it wasn't long after giving Mrs JB68 a right good seeing too, as we parted and rolled over to our sides of the bed, she murmed sleepily "g'nite JB68" to which i replied
"G'nite gorgeous"
She knew in an instant I didn't mean her and was obviously refering to the floozy of a barmaid I had been dribbling over most of the night.

Of course I was exceedingly drunk!

Why was the DEA agent still standing?...I am not referring to the injury to his foot...I mean because if I was one of those parents in the audience I believe I might have been just a little upset that some chopper just fired off a live round near my kids.

He deserves all he gets...and more...dang fool!