How To Save Petrol

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TRAZTAZ, Apr 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The British Solution to Save Petrol

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel...

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ....
    Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....
    Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country....
    He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo......
    Problem solved......

2. Havn't we seen this before :?

3. Playground facism - you can't beat it for boneness!

4. Ride a bike.

Use public transport

Easy.

5. *Sigh*....

Go play outside, boy. Don't come back 'till supper.

6. Am I missing something here?

7. I have a good idea how we could save some 02.......Idiot.

I got this link at work a while ago, which may help.

8. Hey Jest if that was pointed at me why don't you go and inster your face in a meat grinder there by saving us all the waste of skin you so obviously are.

9. Fortunately, nobody else requires my skin, thus meaning that my using it is not a waste. I think evens a burns victim would turn mine down in favour of the usual pig skin.

10. Drive Less!!!!

11. Use less petrol, drive a diesel

12. Stop these chavvy barstewards driving around in those annoying little M/N reg cars that wouldn't pass an MoT in a month of Sundays - you know the one's, the one's that you either hear the exhaust 5 minutes before you see the car or hear thump, thump, thump, thump,thump from the stereo as they drive around aimlessly at night thinking they are cool. Well you're not cool and when I find that little tw@t who keeps driving past my house at 0100hrs waking the whole road up I'm going to fill his exhaust up with expanding foam and beat him around the head with his speakers!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over