How to Satisfy a Woman

Not another 15 stone pot bellied truck driver hoping for a bite.
Photo, tits out, and a copy of your Diploma in Sex Therapy in your gallery please.

Dear Aunty Aqua

I have had a few complaint from women about my 15 inch penis. I was shocked and surprised to find out that size does matter and that woman can have such strong reactions to the sight of my manhood.

My question is how do I console them that this is normal and when erect it will grow to about 21 inches?

Why does the thread discuss the nearly impossible.

Of course if it was "How to understand a woman" it would be examining something completely impossible.

cbgramc said:
Dear Aunty Aqua

I have had a few complaint from women about my 15 inch penis. I was shocked and surprised to find out that size does matter and that woman can have such strong reactions to the sight of my manhood.

My question is how do I console them that this is normal and when erect it will grow to about 21 inches?
CBgramc:

I note you are from Glasgow. I was wondering if you were ever in a highland regiment? How did you cope when wearing kilts?

DavidBOC said:
cbgramc said:
Dear Aunty Aqua

CBgramc:

I note you are from Glasgow. I was wondering if you were ever in a highland regiment? How did you cope when wearing kilts?
Sighs* you don't know the British army at all do you? Its called black nasty and keeps the army together

Dave no never in a Scots Regt but like most of my Country men I simply tuck it into the top of my socks, this avoids excessive dangle, keeps the end 1/3 warm in our great Scottish summers it also avoids jealousy from our English neighbours :D

Hand her your credit card. She'll come and go at the same time.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
My throbber is a tad bigger than cbgramc's. What I want to know is, when I'm doing my missus up the wrong-un, is the noise she's making choking or gargling?

It is impossible to satisy a woman.

Give them everything they want and they'll soon sharp find another reason for being disatisfied.

Women, the 2nd class citizens that they are, should never be satisfied. I come, I'm great :)

Remove all mirrors, hide the bathroom scales and supply endless quantities of chocolate.

Should work until she goes dress shopping.

Does anyone actually give a fu'ck?

After all, no matter how sh'it you treat them they always come back, usually around payday!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Blue Jokes 0
essexbob The NAAFI Bar 25
S The Other Half 22