how to ruin a national moment

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
just watching the bradley wiggins show on ITV and what do they do? instead of a proud orchestral recording of god save the queen to celibrate a GB 1-2 they have lesley garret strangling said dulcet tome in an ear syringing fat diva kind of way while dressed in a union jack frock. horrible truly horrible.

I bet the french thought that one up.

​

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is it me or does he look a wee bit like that twat who presents various shit progs about people getting ripped off?

Yeah, that`s him "Twat Notbright" What a wanker. Will he ever do an expose ay :dance: on his oppo for not declaring his income from auntie beeb. Unlikely I suppose. For anyone who doesn`t know what I`m on about - It`s that strange looking Portugese fella who always delivered Matt, erm, Twat to his destination.

Anyway, back to the cycling chap

"Fucking A" me old.

Keep on truckin.

just watching the bradley wiggins show on ITV and what do they do? instead of a proud orchestral recording of god save the queen to celibrate a GB 1-2 they have lesley garret strangling said dulcet tome in an ear syringing fat diva kind of way while dressed in a union jack frock. horrible truly horrible.

I bet the french thought that one up.

​
Yeah but the French have to suck it up... Wiggo won their precious Tour de France. Cavendish won his favourite stage.

Latest Threads