how to ruin a national moment

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumblegrunt, Jul 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just watching the bradley wiggins show on ITV and what do they do? instead of a proud orchestral recording of god save the queen to celibrate a GB 1-2 they have lesley garret strangling said dulcet tome in an ear syringing fat diva kind of way while dressed in a union jack frock. horrible truly horrible.

I bet the french thought that one up.

​

• Like Like x 1
  2. It should have been his greatest moment

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. That photo was taken when the drugs test team were approaching the podium.

4. One nights B+B in the Tower of London followed by an appointment with the chopping block at 8am methinks ?

5. Shame about the camel toe.

Sky is still shite an all.

6. still burst her though

7. Liked his comment when presented with urn/trophy,'Right,we'll have the draw for raffle now.'Classic.

8. Is it me or does he look a wee bit like that twat who presents various shit progs about people getting ripped off?

Yeah, that`s him "Twat Notbright" What a wanker. Will he ever do an expose ay :dance: on his oppo for not declaring his income from auntie beeb. Unlikely I suppose. For anyone who doesn`t know what I`m on about - It`s that strange looking Portugese fella who always delivered Matt, erm, Twat to his destination.

Anyway, back to the cycling chap

"Fucking A" me old.

Keep on truckin.

9. Wiggins is f---ing hilarious. I like him, honorary squaddie.

10. Seconded.

11. Yeah but the French have to suck it up... Wiggo won their precious Tour de France. Cavendish won his favourite stage.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sacre bleu...good thinking by the French! Offend Wiggo back to Track events.

13. Wiggins looked embarrassed with her singing. Meant to be his proudest moment.