How to rob a Septic drug-store ... and die!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bl00dy have-a-go murderers, honestly. Why didn't he just try and persuade the guy to put the gun down, and then send him off on a paid holiday in the Caribbean with some counselling?

Seems to work in the UK . . . .

In this case.
Chances of the CPS fcuking up the investigation? 0%

Amount of legal aid, paid for by taxpayers money, for scum bag. 0

Chances of scummer walking out of prison after 3 weeks of a 2 month sentance 0%

And my fave bit.

Chances of reoffence? 0%

And what is wrong with the scenrio?

Darwin Award nominee?

chocolate_frog said:
In this case.

And my fave bit.

Chances of reoffence? 0%

Chances of the security guard getting sued by robbing ********* family (who will use legal aid)? High

Bugsy

LE
BiscuitsAB said:
the funniest bit is right at the end where the chemist seems to be leaning over the counter with a box of drugs. I can just imagine him saying somehting like "will you still be wanting these?"
Gleaming, BicciesAB! :D :D :D Couldn't stop chuckling at that one.

MsG

stacker1 said:
chocolate_frog said:
In this case.

And my fave bit.

Chances of reoffence? 0%

Chances of the security guard getting sued by robbing ********* family (who will use legal aid)? High

Tell them they can collect it at the Chemist.... :twisted:

chocolate_frog said:
stacker1 said:
chocolate_frog said:
In this case.

And my fave bit.

Chances of reoffence? 0%

Tell them they can collect it at the Chemist.... :twisted:

The Chemist would probably be in the shit if he was in the UK as well though, I mean did he do a proper risk assessment for armed robber? Were there adequate signs warning that flashing a shooter about isn't a clever thing to do in the presence of armed guard.
H&S is top priority.

Some idiot uses a pistol to try and rob a Chemist..... Ends up getting shot. Big boys games with big boys rules. No sympathy and it's a far better deterrent than the slap on the wrist/ineffective sentence he would have got in the UK.

Plant-Pilot said:
Some idiot uses a pistol to try and rob a Chemist..... Ends up getting shot. Big boys games with big boys rules. No sympathy and it's a far better deterrent than the slap on the wrist/ineffective sentence he would have got in the UK.

Error! It is only a deterrent for people with a functioning brain, which this clown obviously did not have. The worse news is that there is no shortage of such idiots. Fortunately there is no ammo shortage either. :D

Drlligaf said:
Plant-Pilot said:

Error! It is only a deterrent for people with a functioning brain, which this clown obviously did not have. The worse news is that there is no shortage of such idiots. Fortunately there is no ammo shortage either. :D

One less Mong in the Gene-Pool. Good result. :highfive: Somebody buy the guard a beer! :D

Latest Threads