How to report a soldier for drug abuse/distribution:

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by Adam107, Jan 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Thread no longer necessary:
  2. Why not call the police, this has nothing to do with him being a soldier.
  3. I'm going to really think about this one before replying.

    Are you really this ******* thick?
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Im going to take a stab in the dark with this one

    The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment
    Walker House
    Exchange Flags
    L2 3YL
    Tel: 0151 242 2322
    • Like Like x 5
  5. I wish there was a like button when using the phone app.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Snigger
  7. :D - ****!!!
  8. The above post was 'liked' using the like button on my Windows 7.5 phone.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. There is not one on the iPhone app, well not one I can find.
  10. I have awarded him one on your behalf,
    no need for thanks, I see it as a good guy sort of thing
  11. Post his/her name, rank, number and unit on this thread - then the ARRSE pixires will be able to sort it all out for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Why do you want to report him? Has he skanked you down on a bag of brown Adam or cut your Charlie abit too much? Or is it that you secretly love him and hate him all at once?

    You're both cadets aren't you?
  13. You really need some concrete evidence rather than just accusing him. It would be better if you bought a couple of hundred £s worth off him and then hand it in to your local plod and tell them what you've just bought. Job jobbed. :)
  14. Or send it to me and I'll let you know if its legit and of decent quality
  15. HHH

    HHH LE

    Show off !!

    Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE
    • Like Like x 1