How to report a soldier for drug abuse/distribution:

I'm going to really think about this one before replying.

Are you really this ******* thick?

Good Evening,

I am aware of a soldier who is using and also selling illegal drugs.

This particular person is far from what you would call a good soldier and does not deserve to have the status of being in the British Army.

If anybody is able to provide any information of how they can be reported I think it would be in the interests of many.

Regards,

Adam.
Post his/her name, rank, number and unit on this thread - then the ARRSE pixires will be able to sort it all out for you.

Why do you want to report him? Has he skanked you down on a bag of brown Adam or cut your Charlie abit too much? Or is it that you secretly love him and hate him all at once?

You're both cadets aren't you?

You really need some concrete evidence rather than just accusing him. It would be better if you bought a couple of hundred £s worth off him and then hand it in to your local plod and tell them what you've just bought. Job jobbed. :)

You really need some concrete evidence rather than just accusing him. It would be better if you bought a couple of hundred £s worth off him and then hand it in to your local plod and tell them what you've just bought. Job jobbed. :)
Or send it to me and I'll let you know if its legit and of decent quality

Good Evening,

I am aware of a soldier who is using and also selling illegal drugs.

This particular person is far from what you would call a good soldier and does not deserve to have the status of being in the British Army.

If anybody is able to provide any information of how they can be reported I think it would be in the interests of many.

Regards,

Adam.
Look, he probably pinched your missus off you because he's got an army uniform and your salvation army one isn't as macho.

Just let it go.