• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How to protect boots?

Hello, I have a pair of highly bulled boots (Thanks the the Butlers guide.), and I need to transport them in a full suitcase, yet I do not have a boot bag. Any idea's please?

If your suitcase is full, how will your boots fit in?

I want to give you a proper answer to an utterly bombastically bone question... but...I can't. Sorry.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
obviously wrap them in something non scratchy. or you could wear them with some splash bleached skin tight jeans with braces, union jack cut off t short and shaved head - smart :)

Hello, I have a pair of highly bulled boots (Thanks the the Butlers guide.), and I need to transport them in a full suitcase, yet I do not have a boot bag. Any idea's please?
Turn them inside out before you put them in the suitcase and turn them the right way round just before you need them.

I hope this isn't a wind-up, is this really a question you need to ask?

**** me you bone kunt! You state "I do not have a boot bag!" Well ******* buy one then you ******* waste of space!

What's your next question going to be? "I've ran out of toothpaste what shall I do?" or maybe; "I've just been issued a day sack, what happens if I need to carry things around at night?"

Kindly go stick you thick head in a ******* wood chipper you dull kunt!

Wrap the ******* in tights and buy a boot bag and carry the boots separate from your other gear therefore minimising the chance of damaging them. And if you wonder why you got so much abuse for this thread then pretend you are reading the question from someone else and then consider what your first response to the said question would be!!

Are you a guardsman? If so you should know better. If not then don't worry about it, dull and scratched boots are to be expected. Just clear them. Nobody will know the difference on London.

Latest Threads