How to protect boots?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by SteveKeith, Aug 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, I have a pair of highly bulled boots (Thanks the the Butlers guide.), and I need to transport them in a full suitcase, yet I do not have a boot bag. Any idea's please?
  2. If your suitcase is full, how will your boots fit in?

I want to give you a proper answer to an utterly bombastically bone question... but...I can't. Sorry.
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

obviously wrap them in something non scratchy. or you could wear them with some splash bleached skin tight jeans with braces, union jack cut off t short and shaved head - smart :)
  4. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  5. Wear them as ear rings.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dont take them to London - they burning Boots all over the place
  7. I find wrapping them in sand paper helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Buy a boot bag, strech some old socks over the toe cap. Job Jobbed.
  9. I think I'l put a couple of socks over the toes. But, must remember to wrap them in sand paper first. ;)
  10. Turn them inside out before you put them in the suitcase and turn them the right way round just before you need them.

I hope this isn't a wind-up, is this really a question you need to ask?

**** me you bone kunt! You state "I do not have a boot bag!" Well ******* buy one then you ******* waste of space!

What's your next question going to be? "I've ran out of toothpaste what shall I do?" or maybe; "I've just been issued a day sack, what happens if I need to carry things around at night?"

Kindly go stick you thick head in a ******* wood chipper you dull kunt!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Give them a coating of Klear - I've found that to be the best thing going for protecting properly bulled boots.
  12. I leave mine on a shelf in the garage, they're spotless.
  13. Wrap the ******* in tights and buy a boot bag and carry the boots separate from your other gear therefore minimising the chance of damaging them. And if you wonder why you got so much abuse for this thread then pretend you are reading the question from someone else and then consider what your first response to the said question would be!!
  14. I painted a pair of these black, then bulled them. Bulletproof, and no-one's noticed!

15. Have you considered wearing them then kicking yourself to death?