How to prepare for the 1.5Mile (2.4KM) Run at ADSC..

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Bibb09, Sep 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, Like the title above says.

i would love some people to reply and give some information on how to fully prepare for the 1.5Mile Run (Obviously' you're going to have to go out running but you know.. facts & Figures people)

Soo, Yeah. Just please Reply saying how you think i should Prepare to do well in the 1.5M Run :D

- Thanks
    ~ Bibb
  2. If you look in the Training Wing (there where you posted this thread) you'll see a thread called 1.5 Mile Run (just underneath yours) which has, at present, 168 posts. I'm just guessing, but perhaps you'll find some useful info there.
  3. Have someone cremate you and then scatter your ashes into a headwind of about 8.6 miles an hour. Fucking retard

4. Rofl you're such a downsyndrome please just if you get your hands on a gun please put it in you're mouth and pull the ******* trigger dumbass..

God damn faggit, Ive obviously searched but whyed you think i made a new thread because i don't wanna go through 168 Posts >.>

5. You could do what I do, which is not do any training for 2 months. Do 3 sessions of regimental PT, 2 of them being sports and then run a 9 minute PFT anyway, but then maybe that is just me who can do that.
  6. :clap: He's got you sussed already Jonno
  7. mllar
  8. Bibb, you're a knob, and well on the way to an O2 thief tag already.

9. Because the search results come in written English, and not in child-like illustrations, able to be interpretted by your peanut-sized brain.

Your dad made a mistake when he stopped bumming you and allowed you out in the real world.

Edited for spelling

10. Excuse me ? :?
    Whats this crazy fool on with.. :? ^
  11. You're the come your mother should have swallowed
  12. Woah, step out the way here comes badda'man lol jesus i didn't think this forum was full of retards >.> :roll:
  13. There was a spike on the mongometer on september the 13th, you chav dullard
  14. it was only said in the heat of the moment! Im a lovely girl really
  15. I think i see the purpose of you calling me a chav because i understand a word that those " Chavs " say.

Even tho i ain't a " Chav " Or a " Gangsta " im just an ordinary lad trying to get past ADSC and heres come an asshole thinking hes ******* clever. so please **** you. :arrow: