• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How to lose friends and alienate people.

It's beneath my contempt to grace the clip with any comment other than to say that fox news has the same credibility as the national enquirer.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, sounds like the Canadians have got the right idea to me - "Tell you what, you retarted neighbours of ours in the south, it's your mess, you made it, you fcuking clear it up, bye, see you laters dumbass!"

Just another Dumb yank with a big mouth. At the end of the day the Canadians troops are very well respected among the allies and have nothing to be ashamed of. Fox is a network run by idiots for idiots and this dude whoever he is obviously doesnt read any of the reports coming out of Afghan. This i believe was also broadcast on the same day as the Canadians lost 4 men in Kandahar.

Essex_Viking said:
Just another Dumb yank with a big mouth. At the end of the day the Canadians troops are very well respected among the allies and have nothing to be ashamed of. Fox is a network run by idiots for idiots and this dude whoever he is obviously doesnt read any of the reports coming out of Afghan. This i believe was also broadcast on the same day as the Canadians lost 4 men in Kandahar.
absolutely agree

So the 'Coalition of the Willing' was 'Willing to be demeaned and patronised by people who think having an opinion is the same as it being a worthwhile one'?

Thank fcuk not all yanks are like that. Pity the ones that are get to vote.

The programme is supposed to be satirical and controversial. Is what they said about the Canadians any worse than some of the digs at the American troops on here?

LEGZ30 said:
The programme is supposed to be satirical and controversial. Is what they said about the Canadians any worse than some of the digs at the American troops on here?
Maybe, but the people "on here" aren't being paid a lot of money to broadcast this shit into millions of homes.

Essex_Viking said:
well lets look at the stats

American Blue on Blue on British targets on Ops = 65465435413513351

American Blue on Blue on Canadian targets on Ops= 3541351351351

British Blue on Blue on American targets on Ops = 0

Canadian Blue on Blue on American targets on Ops = 0

Erm speaks for itself really

Fox news-proprietor,the tax dodging arrse-licking Rupert Murdoch,has no credibility and should be treated as such.

The Murdoch empire backing for bliar and new Labour in Britain should also be taken note of.

Do NOT support any Murdcoch product.

LEGZ30 said:
It doesn't really qualify as satire, unless you're watching it specifically to laugh at how stupid the presenters are. Who the hell was resppnsible for hiring them anyway?

Hard to know who to dislike most- the little fat cnut with his eyes half closed by the flaps of fat encroaching on them? Or the flamboyant homosexual cockholster with the fashionably loosely tied tie?

I'd invite them to draw one set of combats, webbing and rifle from stores and try a tour with the Canadian army, see if they think they're so f**king witty and 'right on' then.

This kind of behaviour creates ill feeling towards Americans, many of whom (most, in fact) are descent people and good, professional soldiers. With this kind of behaviour is it any surprise that USA is often seen as Canada's idiot brother?

YD

Fcuk that clip boiled my pi55. They think that just by saying 'oh, I respect anyone that wears the uniform and goes over there' they can slag off anyone they like. Id smash their fcuking faces in if I saw them walking down the street.

More proof (if such were needed) that Republicans can't do satire. They just end up looking stupid and bitter.

On the other hand, they publicly and humiliatingly lost the election, they are in such disarray that some people are seriously talking about Rush Limbaugh as the new standard bearer of the GOP, and they have to suck it until Nov 2010 while someone else has a go at running the asylum for a change; maybe we need to cut the little nazis a bit of slack? If nothing else, it is such fun watching them get humiliated and excoriated on The Daily Show and Colbert Report most nights... Now THAT's satire!

The 22rer, the Vin Dooze seemed to me to be vastly superior in every respect (apart from speaking French) to many of the Septic units I saw in Afghanistan.

They could certainly tell funnier jokes in funnier accents.

If Rush Limbaugh really is the saviour of the GOP then here's to Obama's almost certain second term.

I have the greatest respect for our Canuk cousins, stuck by us in two world wars and now doing their bit in Afghanistan.
Unfortunately there are elements in the US who would like to exercise their own home grown sense of Humor.
Typical US infantile Poo designed for the Bart mentality crowed.
john

Latest Threads