How to lose 12 stone and still be fat & ugly....

carlbcfc said:
Ive always wondered how you do a fatty from behind? I mean how do you get though all that arrse fat unless you have a giant c0ck.
I like to think of it as a challenge (but take a sack of flour to find the wet bit)

homeworker said:
carlbcfc said:
Ive always wondered how you do a fatty from behind? I mean how do you get though all that arrse fat unless you have a giant c0ck.
I like to think of it as a challenge (but take a sack of flour to find the wet bit)
No so, as a fatty she will sweat under her gut, so you will probably fcuking her sweaty underbelly and not no the difference :oops:

I like the way the Sun try to make out that she has done something special, she is still a fat munter just not as fat as she was before. (the munter part still stands).

We should applaud her losing 12 stone - and making herself less attractive to Scaley Albereto.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, I'd do it.

wonder if shes got all the extra skin still flapping around.

stacker1 said:
I like the way the Sun try to make out that she has done something special, she is still a fat munter just not as fat as she was before. (the munter part still stands).

"She wolfed down two loaves of bread, six packs of crisps, two packets of chocolate biscuits, a ready meal, chocolate cake, a giant plate of crisps and five rounds of sandwiches — plus four litres of milk and four litres of Coke.

Now she eats a bagel and yoghurt for breakfast and pasta and soup for lunch, followed by a lean dinner of green salad and buffalo burger in a bun."

21 stone if im not mistaken...surely the FAT stands too?

carlbcfc said:
I just have a giant c0ck so don't know how others manage.

She still weighs 21st. :puker:

carlbcfc said:
stacker1 said:
I like the way the Sun try to make out that she has done something special, she is still a fat munter just not as fat as she was before.(the munter part still stands).

"She wolfed down two loaves of bread, six packs of crisps, two packets of chocolate biscuits, a ready meal, chocolate cake, a giant plate of crisps and five rounds of sandwiches — plus four litres of milk and four litres of Coke.

Now she eats a bagel and yoghurt for breakfast and pasta and soup for lunch, followed by a lean dinner of green salad and buffalo burger in a bun."

21 stone if im not mistaken...surely the FAT stands too?
If you read the bit I put in bold you will see I said that.

Biped said:
Yep, I'd do it.
How? If you did her from behind your cock wouldn't get passed her drooping arse cheeks even if you were hung like John Holmes, If you went on top you would need to tie a plank across your arse, if she went on top ARRSE would be looking for a new sponsor. So how would you?

I'll stand alone and say well done to the girl.

12st IS a good effort and alot of weight to lose. She will almost definitly have ended up on a binge-hate cycle. (Think Bulemia/anorexia but in reverse).

This loss IS an achievement, and is only one step on a long road (still a good 10 - 12 stone to go).

She has done it in a healthy fashion, she could quite easily have got her stomach tied, and had lipo. She should start to lose a lot more weight, and faster from now on.

Re her skin. It is highly likely that she her skin will have lost its elasticity. She will either live life with a saggy bit, or choose to have the extra bit removed. If she chooses the latter she will NEVER be allowed to become pregnant or gain weight again.

So. Well done to the girl.