How to lose 12 stone and still be fat & ugly....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She said instead of eating eggs she went for a walk...... looking for easter eggs probably.

Would ya?
  2. Only doggy style but only if her hands were nailed to the floor to stop her getting up.
  3. Ive always wondered how you do a fatty from behind? I mean how do you get though all that arrse fat unless you have a giant c0ck.
  4. I like to think of it as a challenge (but take a sack of flour to find the wet bit)
  5. Most of us have done worse. I would have shagged her last year :twisted:
  6. No so, as a fatty she will sweat under her gut, so you will probably fcuking her sweaty underbelly and not no the difference :oops:
  7. I like the way the Sun try to make out that she has done something special, she is still a fat munter just not as fat as she was before. (the munter part still stands).
  8. We should applaud her losing 12 stone - and making herself less attractive to Scaley Albereto.
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, I'd do it.
  10. wonder if shes got all the extra skin still flapping around.

11. "She wolfed down two loaves of bread, six packs of crisps, two packets of chocolate biscuits, a ready meal, chocolate cake, a giant plate of crisps and five rounds of sandwiches — plus four litres of milk and four litres of Coke.

Now she eats a bagel and yoghurt for breakfast and pasta and soup for lunch, followed by a lean dinner of green salad and buffalo burger in a bun."

21 stone if im not mistaken...surely the FAT stands too?
  12. No, still wouldn't
  13. I just have a giant c0ck so don't know how others manage.

She still weighs 21st. :puker:
  14. she is still 21 stone, come back at 11 stone luv