How to look good naked!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Sep 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just watching Gok Wank, kidding fat birds that they look good naked, I ve been doing that for years, but once I ve got them naked I just shag them and do rude things with their wet parts. Were you the regimental Gok and what was the most gopping fat bird you got NAKED!!
  2. The key to looking good naked is to get some blood in it.
  3. no I'm sorry his mum was worse!
  4. You never saw their female offspring I had to tup for a bet...
  5. Or better yet.....on it, Gok Wan's blood..........from his ruptured colon..............the dirty mincer.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There is more to this than meets the eye. You openly admit to watching the programme, is it for the fat birds or is it that you are really Jarrod and after Gok Cok!
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'm sorry, you mean to tell me Gok Wan is not female?

This is rather awkward, erm......I suppose it's not quite as bad as the last time, when I found out Taylor Hanson was a bloke.
  8. I think it's quite ironic that Gok thinks he can tell others how to look better when he looks like a complete dickhead himself. he must have been abused at some stage of childhood i reckon.
  9. Since when??........
  10. Oh, you dirty cows, you all watch it!!!!

Not even I watch that.
  11. That's right, you watch other crap like the fcuking X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My missus really does believe this mincer is married and straight. I told her that if the cnut was married and straight, he wouldn't be dolling fat munters up to look like they're slightly less fat and munterish. He'd simply take one look at them with their kit off, and after throwing his ring up and wiping his chin, tell them to fuck right off. "I can't fix you, you ugly fat cunt, take a hike if it don't give you a heart attack! For fucks sake, someone get me my fucking agent! There's got to be easier work than this!"

But no, he minces about, 'oooing' and 'aaahing' at these hideous, obese McCrimes, and tells them they look great. One only has to take a look at him, with his mincy hair, stupid footwear that wouldn't get him over the road, let alone some proper hills, and all the other outrageously camp shit he wears, well, you'd have to be on the fucking turn not to clock him as a mincer who likes nothing better than having his bum-butter slammed back up to his upper digestive tract repeatedly by a bloke call 'Raoool'.
  13. A bit graphic for a straight man. Time for a confession?
  14. Gok the cock. He's got to bat for the other side hasn't he? I mean nobody in their right mind would wear their hair like that. It's fukking obvious to me he doesn't get his mummy to check him before he goes out in the morning.

Mind you, the neighbour's dog has probably rattled his dangleberrys a few times hence the gopping hair style.

'kin mincing bastad, get off my telly!
  15. Gok is indeed openly of the shirtlifting fraternity.