Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by cruncher, May 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am try'ing to locate a civvie junior doctor but i do not know who to get in touch with to get this information,or is there any sites on line who i could contact.Any help would be most grateful..many thanks

    CRUNCHER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  2. Locate as in want to meet a specific Doctor or want to locate a doctor from your area :?

    Specify which and we may be able to help
  3. I want to meet the doctor i.e i want to know where a certain doctor is,as the doctor in question and i need some lets shall i say" some quality time together" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  4. Try the GMC, call them and ask where he/she practices.

    You can search the register for their status and qualifications and to check if they have had any complaints levied against them.

  5. Beebs you bet me to it :wink:
  6. how can he if he dosnt know her address, practice or whereabouts. kn0b :roll:
  7. Thank you to adonwar for your reply to unknownone as this is his or her third post and is only a crow i expect he/she will soon be climbing up to the dizzy heights of the ARRSE promotions ladder especially with intelligent post's like "look in a phone book kn0b" maybe the moderators should look into this and place restrictions on pathetic time wasters like UNKNOWNONE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  8. Every local library will have a copy of the Medical Directory which lists all registered medical practitioners in UK.
  9. Thank you viro bono i will look into this cheers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  10. You STILL haven't tracked them down?

    A new batch has left school, trained and started to practice since your search started!

    Give us the information on name, last known surgery and offer a finders fee...

  11. What exactly do you plan to do with them once you locate them?
  12. Step one as Beebs suggested try GMC website.

    Step two in you have a vague idea of the area where the GP is practising contact the PCT for that area, ask for Primary Care Support, they will then tell you the practice that GP works in.
  13. Theres a few where I can have em if you want em!
  14. You'll all be sorry when you're reading:

    Doc Slain by Former Patient
    © Copyright Press Association Ltd 2005, All Rights Reserved

    And even more sorry a few days later:

    Army Medics Led Killer to Slain Doc
    © Copyright Press Association Ltd 2005, All Rights Reserved
  15. :roll: :roll: :roll: