How to know youre a hermer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Mar 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having posted this in the law forum I figured I'd share it with the rest of you too. :D

2. Thanks.

Faggot

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Question -

Charlie boy is apparently renowned for having his butlers hold his old boy whilst having a slash, brush his teeth, sticking one up their rickers when he fancied. Being a professional 'Backstairs Billy' (in the professional, not in the hermer sense), have you ever had a 'client' ask you to service a more 'intimate' need? :wink:

4. You forgot the bit about watching Association Football.

5. Is one of your hobbies cottaging. If yes your are.

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I think you are slightly mistaken. I thought it was "Rugby League" that was the euphamism for a serious bit of communal Northern fudge packing.

7. There are generally Two types of Butlers. The arrse licking Burrell types who look good in the kit, are a whiz at flower arranging and matching Sirs ties to his shirts and then there are the ones who are prepared to get their hands dirty, tend to their employers needs in a non interfering flouncy way and never objects to being asked to do things like "if the alarm goes off be a good man and draw a weapon from the gun room."(May or may not have been said.)
    The former tend to have never served in the military in any way.
    I would like to say more about Royal Household staff, stuff that is common knowledge amonst those who serve.

But I won't. :wink:

8. What is a "fressier" :?

9. pmsl

10. You missed off 'you are in the Roayl Air Force' - the ULTIMATE gay signal

11. American shite.