How to kill ones self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be in the top 5 most pathetic -Look at me!!!! Look at me!!! threads in the history of the site, kinda sad really.

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Since a Few of you keep telling me to kill myself, how should I do it? @Old Stab @Simmerit you two seem to be the most frequent!
My plan's already in progress - 30+ years to date of debauch indulgence of every pleasurable substance (from greasy bacon to crack cocaine) & activity (mostly reckless sex & danger sports) is going to finish me off any day now... saying that, I could keep up this life style for another 30yrs if I get the chance, because I've had a whale of a time!

So my advice is whatever you decide, try to make it something you'll enjoy

fil407.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid. Reported.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
A lengthy stint of veganism, sexual abstention and listening to the calming words of Hollywood celebrities. That should do it.

I don't have any kind of beef with you personally but why should you have all the fun?

My plan's already in progress - 30+ years to date of debauch indulgence of every pleasurable substance (from greasy bacon to crack cocaine) & activity (mostly reckless sex & danger sports) is going to finish me off any day now... saying that, I could keep up this life style for another 30yrs if I get the chance, because I've had a whale of a time!

So my advice is whatever you decide, try to make it something you'll enjoy

View attachment 555381

Amateur.

Since a Few of you keep telling me to kill myself, how should I do it? @Old Stab @Simmerit you two seem to be the most frequent!

@Arte_et_Marte - I’ve ignored the bloke since he came back from rops as I can’t be bothered with the childish drivel. This is one of the pathetic attempts to bait me I was on about.

how about another two weeks rest for the prick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads