How to kill 300,000 Americans - Review

The Sacklers were/are very pally with George Soros, the financial backer of Gina Miller.

Purely out of interest do you have any decent links for that?

One of the few things I can find says this:

Lord Bertrand Russell, third earl Russell (1872-1970),
the British Empire’s reptile behind the drug plague.
I didn't give it much credence. Bertrand Russell really was not a reptile and nor was he even remotely connected with a drug epidemic that started more than 25 years after he died.

The only thing I can find is that Elizabeth Sackler works for the pro-drug legalization Drug Policy Alliance which Soros partially funds. She is a liberal who works for all manner of lefty, Indian affairs and similar organisations and says her branch of the family never earned a dollar from Oxy.

Still, Soros Grrrrr.

Last edited:
So you got them to disallow the Sackler name?
It already appears to be under way.

This is how tw@ts on the extreme left operate now. Through slactivism. They disagree with something and right a twit or an email in order to get the organisation .

Those concerns get picked up by whoever they’ve got employed monitoring social media. In my experience these people seem to think posts on social media are exactly what joe public thinks about them.

When the extreme left tried to scare away advertisers on the new GB channel I was straight in there raising concerns about their actions and telling them I wouldn’t be using their services again.

Worryingly, the only one that stick to their guns was the Open University…..but I’ve never really rated them. From now on I’ll just be dismissive of anybody who gets an OU qualification when pretty much all universities now offer on line degree courses. It’s a pity really, that some bint in the OUs offices can have such a negative impact on their organisation. Alienating those who can fund themselves in order to virtue signal to the unwashed in society

Purely out of interest do you have any decent links for that?

One of the few things I can find says this:

Lord Bertrand Russell, third earl Russell (1872-1970),
the British Empire’s reptile behind the drug plague.
I didn't give it much credence. Bertrand Russell really was not a reptile and nor was he even remotely connected with a drug epidemic that started more than 25 years after he died.

The only thing I can find is that Elizabeth Sackler works for the pro-drug legalization Drug Policy Alliance which Soros partially funds. She is a liberal who works for all manner of lefty, Indian affairs and similar organisations and says her branch of the family never earned a dollar from Oxy.

Still, Soros Grrrrr.
Google has plenty of hits. I don’t know about business links but they were sociable.

I’ll caveat that was super rich, arrogant businessmen (I’ll leave out the fact that they share the same religion) happen to operate in the same circles and think that giving away huge amounts of wealth made from keeping the working man down buys them influence .

What the new 'woke' liberal policies are achieving in the US, defunding the police, de-criminalising bad behaviour and tolerating increasing drug use. The disintegration of society.

Latest Threads