How to humilate him..?

Okay, got my best mate whos just broken up with a boyfriend.

Now, hes a complete and utter penis, and is completely common as hell. Blonde, blue eyes, teenage, likes Indie, football, etc. etc.

Thing is, hes just broken up with my mate, in quite a nasty fashion, and just before a gig she was playing. Nice.

Anyway, this wouldn't be the NAFFI if it didn't involve something painful, or a request for deviancy, and this is no exception to that rule.

Pretty much, hes hung like a mouse (Wee 4 incher, from what she said) and to boot, she snapped his banjo string. Yes, you read that right. His banjo string, while riding him silly. :roll:

Now, how can we (Me and a few mates, including her) utterly, utterly humiliate the stupid tosser? Ideally, using the above information.

Suggestions? (And no, no pictures of her, or the injured Banjostring for proof.)

I suggest printing a leaflet informing the local community that some nosh bag is trying to pull some childish prank on him and asking for help on the tinterweb to boot.
To really rub the salt into the wound I would include some of the mind numbing dross typed maybe in this format.

Just knowing that at one point in his life he has associated with this utter ballbag would be embarrising enough but for the world to know as well.

Job done as far as Im concerned.

Now, hes a complete and utter penis, and is completely common as hell. Blonde, blue eyes, teenage, likes Indie, football, etc. etc.

Thing is, hes just broken up with my mate, in quite a nasty fashion, and just before a gig she was playing. Nice.

Anyway, this wouldn't be the NAFFI if it didn't involve something painful, or a request for deviancy, and this is no exception to that rule.

Pretty much, hes hung like a mouse (Wee 4 incher, from what she said) and to boot, she snapped his banjo string. Yes, you read that right. His banjo string, while riding him silly.

Now, how can we (Me and a few mates, including her) utterly, utterly humiliate the stupid tosser? Ideally, using the above information.

Suggestions? (And no, no pictures of her, or the injured Banjostring for proof.)

Hope this was helpful.

Regards.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
More importantly, is your mate after a rebound shag?

Well at least we have a heads up on whats shes into.

Blonde, blue eyes, teenage, likes Indie, football
And she likes a modest bobby too so I might be in here.

Sounds like she has a tight hoop too judging by the banjo string, yes you read it right banjo string, incident.

hairyhandbag said:
So he is RAF Regt. :twisted:

Don't you think he has suffered enough.... :wink:
Give it time, he'll probably join... ;)

BrunoNoMedals said:
Most likely, knowing her.... :twisted:

DaRiK said:
I suggest printing a leaflet informing the local community that some nosh bag is trying to pull some childish prank on him and asking for help on the tinterweb to boot.
To really rub the salt into the wound I would include some of the mind numbing dross typed maybe in this format.

Just knowing that at one point in his life he has associated with this utter ballbag would be embarrising enough but for the world to know as well.

Job done as far as Im concerned.

Hope this was helpful.

Regards.
...Greg, is that you? :eek: Crap, I've been rumbled... :roll:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Greg - you tiny-penised fcuktard - you're so busted!

Biped said:
Greg - you tiny-penised fcuktard - you're so busted!
Well, that'll do for starters...

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Squiggers said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Sweet. And she's in a band too?

I think we're on to something here, lads.

Why is it that its too big to throw up their sh1tter but as soon as you split up its known for struggling to compete with a babies thumb in girth.

:roll:

Women (Simple Creatures).

How about setting fire to all the congratulations cards he's now getting off his mates. When I binned my last bint (By asking her to get out of the C_J Mobile at a service station on the M62) my mates threw a good party for me. It was a pesh up with banners (Made out of kitchen roll but still banners) and a BBQ and I didn't even have to pay for any booze.

If you find out where this party is and ruin it I'm sure it will scratch a 4/10 on the annoyance'o'meter before he probably spikes your drink and smashes your poo pipe in.

Hope this helps!

Your "best mate" is a girl and you sit around gosipping about her boyfriend's dick... Now he's pissed you off, and rather than give him a slap, you're going to gang up with a bunch of mates and 'humiliate' him.

You fcuking woman.

DeltaDog said:
Your "best mate" is a girl and you sit around gosipping about her boyfriend's dick... Now he's pissed you off, and rather than give him a slap, you're going to gang up with a bunch of mates and 'humiliate' him.

You fcuking woman.
Seconded - fag hag!

Squiggers said:

Pretty much, hes hung like a mouse (Wee 4 incher, from what she said) and to boot, she snapped his banjo string. Yes, you read that right. His banjo string, while riding him silly. :roll:

Who gives a fuck. Write to Dear Deidre you sad cunt.

You could take a picture of his tiny c0ck in your mouth and show all of your friends, they'll laugh at how ridiculous he is and not in any think you are a complete fuckwit

BrunoNoMedals said:
Squiggers said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Sweet. And she's in a band too?

I think we're on to something here, lads.
Not to mention the fact shes the drummer. :wink:

Gaz_ED said:
DeltaDog said:

You fcuking woman.
Seconded - fag hag!
Hmm, she's one of my best mates, before you start claiming I take it up the rickter. And no, the other isn't my hand. We just occasionally got bored during studying, hence discussing wee willy winky. :roll:

Nah, we've already slapped the silly twat about quite a bit, it got boring after a while. Need something a bit more lasting than a few bruises.

scarletto said:
Do you discuss clothes and make-up as well, Sounds like your upset because he didnt try to shag you.
No, I'm just upset as she refused to take me shopping because of him being an arse, I mean, god, I really fancied that pink and sparkly jumpsuit and all.....

FiveAlpha said:
Who gives a fuck. Write to Dear Deidre you sad cunt.

Well, you obviously do, as you posted.

Well, so far, thats one good suggestion on what to do here, it'd always be nice to get more.

print out some cards (business cards machines at service stations) with his home and mobile numbers explaing how he likes bum fun giving and taking etc then leave them in known gay haunts etc etc also mention that he can be contacted day or night anytime etc

also if you know his email address sign him upto everything on men only sites

hope this helps you out

Latest Threads