How to handle a liberal student protesting war

1 - Approach idiotic rich ignorant student talking about "Peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation".

2 - engage in brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.

3 - When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

4 - Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

5 - When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

6 - When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would, "be awful and he should not cause more violence."

7 - Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.

8 - Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

Repeat steps 5 through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to fight back

Chimpy. said:
1 - Approach idiotic rich ignorant student talking about "Peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation".

2 - engage in brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.

3 - When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

4 - Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

5 - When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

6 - When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would, "be awful and he should not cause more violence."

7 - Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.

8 - Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

Repeat steps 5 through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to fight back
Chimpster - I like the cut of your jib :D

Hell, you can come to my house and fuck my sister 8)

Chimpster you brighten my life

Like the quote on Homosexuality

"Very few people have a healthy view of homosexuality. A healthy view of homosexuality is to ignore it until it comes up in the middle of a game of truth or dare and you get dared to start an orgy. Deal with it then." - Seanbaby