• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How to get your own private ward on the NHS

If you attack NHS staff on a regular basis, they ban you, then cave in and give you your own ward for treatment.

Link here

Apparantly the staff treating him have already been verabally and racially abused and require security in with them.

Biting the man that feeds makes no sense to me

in_the_cheapseats said:
If you attack NHS staff on a regular basis, they ban you, then cave in and give you your own ward for treatment.

Link here

Apparantly the staff treating him have already been verabally and racially abused and require security in with them.

You mean hand 8)

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
in_the_cheapseats said:

Link here

You mean hand 8)
Oooopps :oops:

Fcuking typical of this country. Too many tree hugging happy clappers in positions of responsibility making stupid decisions and wasting our hard earned tax money. :evil:

Latest Threads