How to get into Downing Street with MOD 90

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by R_jackson, May 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a thought I've been in 7 years now and never been to London I fancy sight seeing .... Etc just wondering if you can get into Downing Street with mod 90
  2. Pitiful attempt at a wind up.

2 weeks detention after school.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Just call the coppers on the gate plebs, and Im sure they will happily open the gates for you
  4. Yes you can.

A MOD 90 gets you in everywhere.

You gargantuan penis.
  5. the password is to the copper on the gate its You Pleb, it works,
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Gen dit when I was in the air cadets (yeah yeah, whatever) our sqn leader did exactly that. We'd been to the cabinet war rooms and he just blagged us all in.

Nice chat with the copper, flash of the ID and explained he was showing a load of cadets around and that was that. The copper let us in.

We didn't go into number 10 but we got to poke around one of the jags, saw the famous cat and had some phots taken on the doorstep.

I'd suggest that if you're not accompanying a massive crowd of spaccy looking kids, you won't have the same luck.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just tell them your with the pap.You horrible infestation.
  8. Yes you can mate, I have several friends who have pictures with families outside number 10.
  9. Did something very similar with the Int Corps.
  10. What with a lot of those in Downing Street being ex public school boarders, you could try to enter by the back entrance.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I thought Downing Street was still classed as a public right of way?

Sent from my iPhone using The Force
  12. Also remember that you can use your mod 90 at the cashpoint to get an emergency payment of £50. Your PIN number is the last 4 of your number. Your mod90 has lots of uses.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. It is, with cops armed with HKs to guide you through ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

you just wave yer mod 90 and tell them you are a friend of SIR BHP with the two VCs and you will be whisked right in .
  15. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer