How To Get Into Chat

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by The_Snail, Mar 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've had a few PMs about it, and did a little search but I'm really tired so here it is for you all.

See the "More ARRSE" Button?

It gives you a drop down thingy, click on the "Live Chat" button. Lo and behold you can chit chat away to your heart's content.

Sluggy xxx

2. Yes, but how do we know who is already in chat ?

Just in case there is a certain someone whom we are trying to avoid ...

3. I've had a few PMs about it, and did a little search but I'm really tired so here it is for you all.

See the "More ARRSE" Button?

It gives you a drop down thingy, click on the "Live Chat" button. Lo and behold you can chit chat away to your heart's content.

Sluggy xxx

Christ you must have some thick mates :)

4. Well, one would have to be a little thick themselves if they have to do "a little search" about it first.

5. No, you thick cunts, I searched to see if the subject had been covered before. Just because you play in chat all the time doesn't mean they all do. I despair of you lot sometimes, I try to help and all you do is slate me.

You wankers.

6. :D
    Well it sounds like pushing a mouse around is a complicated action for your 'mates' :D

7. Are you going to post instructions on how to get out of chat as well ?

8. Ok, I normally just press the big x that is in red at the top right of the screen, but there is a little x button in chat about a third of the way down that you can click too. Chat now opens in a different window since the dads fixed it.