how to get a place if your not married

Hay I have a question ive been in for 5 years been with my bird for 4 but were not married. Can I still get a place through the Army..? I have 1 nipper and 1 more on the way.
You'll get a place with the Army and it will be a room in the Single Soldiers Block just for you - for all other accommodation get married or look at private rental.
After five years in I would have thought you would already know the answer / solution . . . . .
I asked for a Temporary Surplus Quarter, and got one.
Anyone can apply for one of these for any purpose.
Just beware that the Quarters are likely to be the crap ones and could be taken off you with 28 days notice.

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads