How to find out who flies at 0230 each day

Can anyone help, is there a way of finding out who/what the flights are from my local airport (Brussels Zaventem) through out the night.

I have looked up flight arrival and departures for the airport, but it does not list anything between the hours of 2359 and 0500 when a Corendon Airlines flight heads for Turkey. I have also found some flight tracking websites but they only cover passenger flights.

I suspect it might be freight or mil and am just curious as to who the hell they are and where they are going.

So any pointers as to where I can try and find out would be most welcome.

PS. As i am getting on a bit now I can't be arsed to stay up till they take off and try and identify the aircraft by sight, nor do I want to be alerting any "law enforcement authorities" ending up being interviewed in that establishment the Nazis set up on the Ave Louise.

C

cloudbuster

At that time of the morning, they're either Pikeys or freight. I doubt very much if they're mil, being Belgian. Over on PPRuNe there are two boards where you might find out more; Spotters or Airlines, Airports & Routes.

Go on, you know you want to.

Thank you for your help.

Cloudbuster, not so interested as to devote much time to the search, but in an idle moment I may just d some research.

Not sure I wan't to get a reputation for accessing PPrune, as that may precipitate a visit from the men in white coats.

A LOT of freight goes in/out in the small hours and Belgium (and Holland) is used as a freight hub by a lot of freight lines. Those cucumbers arnt going to walk up from Spain and kill people on their own you know!

C

cloudbuster

Not sure I wan't to get a reputation for accessing PPrune, as that may precipitate a visit from the men in white coats.
PPRuNe's a great place for watching Crab's ripping into each other, so for entertainment-value, I'm giving it a 9.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'I've done 37 years in ATC and still going'

I had no idea they'd let you be a cadet for this long... ;)

Thank you for your help.

Cloudbuster, not so interested as to devote much time to the search, but in an idle moment I may just d some research.

That's rich given your background!!
Chances are they are freight flights. DHL has a main European hub at Zaventem.