How to end Sex Tourism

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RP578, Dec 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Just read an article in today's Guardian by Julie Bindel, about "the evils of Sex Tourism". All the usual Bindel kill joy feminism at its worst, recommending that HMG should make traveling overseas to pay for sex with women illegal.

Nothing new or interesting from La Bindel there, but the readers' comments that follow the article contain a real gem. Amongst the sober minded logical thinkers who point out the absurdity of "the British government preventing its own citizens from going overseas to do what is currently legal both in their destination country and in the UK", one reader proposes a more immediate and direct way that the women of Britain can counter the growing scourge of Sex Tourism:

Should this become a Government initiative?
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep - was just thinking the same thing. If one can get it at home, why would one need to be a tourist?

New campaign in the offing: "Have sex at home, not abroad!"
  3. its not so much the ladies fault
    if you look at the muppets who go the sex tourist route they are all looking for Angelina lookalikes while looking like jabba the hut :twisted:
    put the pies down
    go to the gymn
    get a personality transplant
    ffs even I managed to get and keep a woman

on the plus side the muppets don't get to breed
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

fcuk me! You managed to get a woman . . . and keep her? Have you let her out of the cellar yet, or at least removed the gag? :twisted:
  5. I liked this comment:

6. big up her slut self, more power to her jaw bone
  7. How to end sex tourism?

I find that a monstrous gang bang with 7 teenage whores, an array of sex toys and plenty of coke in a hotel room just before setting off to the airport usually rounds a trip off quite nicely.
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A government intiative to boost sexiness amongst women? Which minister would they put in charge?

Harriet Harman? Well, when she was younger I would have.

Jacqui Smith? I couldn't afford it by the time she had sorted out wages.

Jack Straw?

Robin Cook might have been a good bet, but it would be someone like Milliband, and would finish up being so regulated that wome would look like Widdicombe and the whole plan would take 5 years, and I'm not sure I have that long.
    Of course, they could bring back Cherie to be a prime example!
  9. We could easily end sex tourism if our womenfolk indulged mindless wanton promiscuity. Look at Manchester.

I think I've spotted the flaw in my own argument.
  10. Oh yes they do, there's allways some obliging "young lady" who will produce muppets,mongs, O2 thieves etc by the dozen. Or where did the present generation of retards come from?

Would agree with other readers, if life at home was more entertaining there would be no need to stray-------------------- far. :wink:
  11. They already do mate, but have you seen the upcoming chavvy generation wiv beer bellys and pierced fanny. Fckuin growlers or what. :roll:
    The best way to stop sex whoreism is to stop the bingeing rot on todays teens possessed from childhood to become like Jade Goody and educate them in developing shagging techniques or instead of a personal trainer try a personal hygenist. The ladies who work in our own industry (sex) have to be imported from the former eastern block because we cannot produce enough that would pass brothel doorstep muster due to goppingness. The punters will not take such a service even if it were offered free. At least the phillipino and viets have probably been checked over by a pox doctor in the past year. :lol:
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Actually, what we should do is accept the teachings of those we are trying to poress, return to good old 12th Century values and put all women in head to foot coverings. Refuse them the right to vote, work, drive cars or work. Ban music and films, except for educational films on tractor making or religion. Ban kite flying ( a hedonistic and promsicuous activity) and follow the teachings of an obscure prophet.

Oh? has that been tried?
  13. Living in SE asia & having a local wife & kids I was about to explode at the nonsense written by that idiot but I note the comments attached to the original article include well balanced counter claims by others in my shoes.

Perhaps if the Uk dropped its 'one shag and a female gets your house' policy towards males a few more would stay at home!
  14. Leave out the religious nonsense and we have a deal.
  15. You have been to Combermere Barracks then? You mean Op Woodshed?