How to deal with the end of the world

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Aug 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oi, Cybermen, fuck the fuck off, you fuckers.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. 'Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview, and ram it up the shitter with a lubricated horse cock'

• Like Like x 1
  3. I feel sorry for the Daleks.

"Oi, Stephen fucking Hawking, take your fucking egg-whisk and get the fuck off this planet, and you can shove that fucking arse plunger up the wrinkled arsehole of that one-eyed crippled creator fucker of yours, Bobby fucking Davros".

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. Oi. Daleks, fuck off you fuckers.

[​IMG]

5. Who the fuck is that?

Did you see what I did there...

6. Ian Somerhalder has what to do with this?

7. It's the end of the world, there is no dealing with it. All you can do is decide how you want to spend your dying moment- sex would be the activity most men would chose although you might want to spend the apocalypse reading a good book by the fire. I suggest having Sky News on in the background so you can get regular updates on The End of Days from Kay Burley.

8. You just need one of these.

Antenna_Head.jpg

9. Too late to start cramming for your finals

[​IMG]

10. It's not that big a deal. Shakey again:

11. I'd deal with it the same way I deal with every other serious problem in my life - get fucking hammered.

Hopefully be up to the nuts as the lights go out.

12. The thing is, in a real sense we are all Gods! When the Bible says 'God created the light', it was right - we create light in our brains. Electromagnetic waves enters our eyes and our brains create the light from these waves (it takes place somewhere near the rear of the brain). Light only exists in our heads; we are the Creators of our own experience; we even make the Sun shine.

When I die, my world will end and when you die, yours will too.

Is that too philosophical for the Naafi?

13. Have I missed something?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

15. Lardbeast, whoever you nicked that off has won the Internet!