How to deal with holes in toilet walls.

Was having a quiet crap in a Charnock Richard Services, when I noticed an eyeball glaring at me thru the wall. More than bit flustered I spat at it. was this the right thing to do. It certainly caused its owner a shock as he(?) flewv out of the cubilcle before I could clear up!!

The-Goose said:
Was having a quiet crap in a Charnock Richard Services, when I noticed an eyeball glaring at me thru the wall. More than bit flustered I spat at it. was this the right thing to do. It certainly caused its owner a shock as he(?) flewv out of the cubilcle before I could clear up!!
Probably thought you'd jizzed in his eye. Good Drills!

i think a sharpened pencil forced through the hole at a rapid rate of knots would have made him think twice about doing it again

Sounds like you were very restrained, I've always wondered why WD40/brake cleaner cans have those little red pipes with them... I might have found a use now.

SD

New SOP for holes in toilet cubicle walls - 1 x can, metal, de-icer add 1 x zippo, metal, flint initiated. That should put the dirty little barstewards off!

Why is this not better dealt with. From my travels on our motorways some places have been properly improved and are all shiny metal, others are pockmarked like a WW2 rifle range.

You're lucky someones hampton didn't come poking through. Some form of cigar cutter may be of some use in the future. Failing that, a can of deep heat.

The-Goose said:
You should of ran after, grabbed put his head down the toilet, kept holding it until all the gurgling had stopped then flushed.

The-Goose said:
Sadly I was engrossed in turning out a monster at the time and me pencil was in me car.
Next time bring the car with you into the shitter.

5.56mm said:
ViolentBadger said:
The-Goose said:
Sadly I was engrossed in turning out a monster at the time and me pencil was in me car.
Or eat car before and then s*** it out.
What's wrong with shitting in your car? Gay. You were begging for it.

Rumpelstiltskin said:
5.56mm said:
ViolentBadger said:
The-Goose said:
What's wrong with s***ting in your car? Gay. You were begging for it.
Where I come from having a shit in your car is perfectly acceptable, though I refrain from doing it. I usually shit in my mates car or piss up his exhaust though as I don't have to clean up.

5.56mm said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
5.56mm said:
ViolentBadger said:
The-Goose said:
What's wrong with s***ting in your car? Gay. You were begging for it.
Where I come from having a s*** in your car is perfectly acceptable, though I refrain from doing it. I usually s*** in my mates car or urine up his exhaust though as I don't have to clean up.
I've shat in your car. And your mums.

I find that my diet of curried cabbage keeps people well away from any toilet that I'm using.

The rancid gases that emanate from the cubicle ensure a peaceful plop, without fear of being disturbed by marauding queers (or anyone else for that matter).

Regards
T_T

5.56mm said:
Where I come from having a s*** in your car is perfectly acceptable, though I refrain from doing it. I usually s*** in my mates car or urine up his exhaust though as I don't have to clean up.
So thats what you were doing when we found you

Attachments

Here..isn't that bloke shagging his car Justin off Cee-beebies?

[align=center]
[/align]

What's that you're doing Mr Tumble? Are those Sara-Jane's underwear? Speak up, I'm not deaf.