How to confuse INDECT: Look at me you c*nt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbo_72, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a bunch of f*cking killjoy w*nkers these university boffins are.......

EU funding 'Orwellian' artificial intelligence plan to monitor public for "abnormal behaviour" - Telegraph

This is clearly not an app for the control and submission of the masses, this is to be used for our tax-paying entertainment, it's clearly that clear isnit

So here my proposal for some High St etiquette :

I bet those stupid debt ridden student-grad-cheesy-fingered pillocks would be scratching their heads at the folly of good old INDECT popping of f*cking CPU when gets a load of silly walks on CCTV!!!

Or, Stitch your mate up to wear one of these on his bonce when hes pissed arguing with a traffic meter?
    It might get the old INDECT slightly heated, Along with a bodie & doyle episode in front of your very eyes!

e_cone.jpg

And maybe they should just replace the pillock judges on X-factor with this clever little app.......

"Welcome to X-Factor 2015......Next up, It's Ahmad from Bradford doing his curtain breakdancing"
    Asian music starts and Ahmad starts dancing dodgy.
    The roof caves in and Clava-Clad ninjas swoop down on the stage with big fuck off tazers to eliminate the threat, Ahmad break dances like he never has before!
    Much more entertaining, Good drills INDECT!!!

On a serious note, this will eventually be hooked up to fucking drones with lasers controlled by c*ntish little console kids in crappy hats, and spoil it all for everyone to boot.
    Ill not even be able to pull the stork nets off that cunt of a neighbors koy pond anymore, the future is not brave., nor is it bright.

Ideas to cheer me up?

2. Start drinking heavily.

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Is a translation available on Ceefax?

4. Here's an idea.

Get a dictionary.

5. ...and this, kiddies, is why we don't post when pissed...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

OK who'se going to PM him to look here at say 1030Z ?

7. Here's a draft;

"Your thread. You see? Fucking cones and all that. Harold Bishop, anger, fanny hairs. Death. Enjoy."

• Like Like x 1
  8. If he's quick, he'll get a chance to edit it before some cunt quotes it for posterity.

What concerns me is all those behaviours he suggests as being off the wall and madcap are what passes as normal on my nights out.

9. The Telegraph editorial committee must have gone through some severe ideological schizophrenia - "We can slag off the EU but to do so we'll have to side with Shami Chakrabarti! AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"

• Like Like x 2
  10. That made my iPhone crash

11. It's the shade of Steve Jobs having a last laugh from beyond the veil. That'll learn ye!

12. Dont mind if I doShir!!! mines a Drambuie/Cider, flabalabarlabarlabar...............................................

13. We're fucked then.

Bunch of nosey cunts, I wonder how often threats and violence are directed towards them, not enough anyway, or not by some nutter nuts enough to follow through (snigger) with them.

14. It made my brain crash!

15. Well if it's abnormal behaviour they are after the opening post will of raised a few red flags down at Miniluv.