How To Chase Up My Application

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Taggs101, Apr 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

Been stuck in the recruitment process for about five months now, medical etc completed, but not heard anything back from the unit I want to join.

Briefly they are a national outfit a good 200 miles from my home so I can’t just drop in on them.
    I have tried calling only to get a answer phone, nobody calls back, tried e-mailing again nothing, I have even written to the commanding office requesting an updated again no response.
    The bottom line is I don’t know if I have been rejected for some reason or it’s just a case of bad admin somewhere in the recruiting chain , is there a central place who deals with recruitment I can contact.

Cheers

2. msr

msr LE

Don't call:
    Any day before 0930 or after 1630 or between 1030-1100 and 1430-1500
    After 1230 on Wednesday or Friday

msr

3. I had a similar problem once but managed to get hold of the Adj of the unit I wanted to join and was fortunate as they were superb. PM me with which unit it was; when I was trying to 'hack my way in' I managed to get quite a few good contact details at RTC's etc.
    Are you looking at a commission or other ranks?

4. I had a similar problem once but managed to get hold of the Adj of the unit I wanted to join and was fortunate as they were superb. PM me with which unit it was; when I was trying to 'hack my way in' I managed to get quite a few good contact details at RTC's etc.
    Are you looking at a commission or other ranks?