How To Chase Up My Application

Hi

Been stuck in the recruitment process for about five months now, medical etc completed, but not heard anything back from the unit I want to join.

Briefly they are a national outfit a good 200 miles from my home so I can’t just drop in on them.
I have tried calling only to get a answer phone, nobody calls back, tried e-mailing again nothing, I have even written to the commanding office requesting an updated again no response.
The bottom line is I don’t know if I have been rejected for some reason or it’s just a case of bad admin somewhere in the recruiting chain , is there a central place who deals with recruitment I can contact.

Cheers

Don't call:
Any day before 0930 or after 1630 or between 1030-1100 and 1430-1500
After 1230 on Wednesday or Friday

msr

I had a similar problem once but managed to get hold of the Adj of the unit I wanted to join and was fortunate as they were superb. PM me with which unit it was; when I was trying to 'hack my way in' I managed to get quite a few good contact details at RTC's etc.
Are you looking at a commission or other ranks?

I had a similar problem once but managed to get hold of the Adj of the unit I wanted to join and was fortunate as they were superb. PM me with which unit it was; when I was trying to 'hack my way in' I managed to get quite a few good contact details at RTC's etc.
Are you looking at a commission or other ranks?