How to charge Blair

He topped himself a few months after we crossed the border.

So we are told, whether there was intervention to help him do that is still unanswered

So we are told, whether there was intervention to help him do that is still unanswered

What difference would it make if he was still alive? He would just be another voice against the Iraq war. No one would care.

What difference would it make if he was still alive? He would just be another voice against the Iraq war. No one would care.

He was an embarrassment to the Blair government, who says who slit his wrists

The coroner was meant on, why do that if they have nothing to hide

He was an embarrassment to the Blair government, who says who slit his wrists

The coroner was meant on, why do that if they have nothing to hide

Lots of people were an embarrassment to the Blair Government. They didn't end up dead.

Yokel

LE
Ironically, we used chemicals against the kurds in the 20s, if I remember correctly.

CS Gas - or the version of it that existed in those days, and not lethal agents such as those encountered by our troops on the Western Front.

Yes but it was legal then.

See above. Also some people seem to claim that chemicals are chemicals and using things like riot control agents is the same as lethal agents intended to kill. The old apologists for the Soviet Bloc used to do this, comparing NATO stocks of CS with Soviet Nerve Agents.

CS Gas - or the version of it that existed in those days, and not lethal agents such as those encountered by our troops on the Western Front.

See above. Also some people seem to claim that chemicals are chemicals and using things like riot control agents is the same as lethal agents intended to kill. The old apologists for the Soviet Bloc used to do this, comparing NATO stocks of CS with Soviet Nerve Agents.

NATO had huge stocks of lethal chemical agents during the Cold War.

Yokel

LE
NATO had huge stocks of lethal chemical agents during the Cold War.

NATO did, but I think that they got rid of them before rebuilding them in response to the Soviets. However I still think I am correct in saying that the Soviet Bloc considered non lethal agents to be in the same category as Nerve and Cyanide ones.

Gruinard Island, but that was anthrax.

That was a test.

Latest Threads