How to charge Blair

I know this has been done, but it’s 2021, many new members don’t want to read 200 pages of an old thread, but mods can decide.

What would it take to bring former PM Tony Blair to face war crimes?

I am guilty of just watching a one sided film called Official Secrets, mainly because I was duped by the government at the time and yes, I feel like I have an axe to grind.

In my defense, no WMD were found so I have the argument of hindsight, but having seen a lot of behind the scenes footage post GW2 that isn’t so telling to those in the know at the time.

Whilst the grinning idiot makes millions of pounds seemingly uncaring of the thousands he sent to death or maimed, why is it that he doesn’t (or his master Bush) seem to get any mainstream investigation into their potential involvement in war crimes?

Even Russia and China don’t seem to amp up the rhetoric.

Could they (Bush and Blair) face a criminal/civil/other case for the war, or are they clean from a legal perspective?

Selfishly I want to write off this episode of injustice in my mind or else I will start putting money away for false teeth as I grind these ones I have down every time I see that traitors face/name.

So many Saddam Hussain fans on here.

Who knew!!!

The look of a worried man; not.

vlcsnap-2021-04-28-07h49m26s879-1.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think a 240 volt cable up his arse should be a suitable charging method

DITA

MIA
So many Saddam Hussain fans on here.

Who knew!!!

I've got a picture of him on the upstairs wall all in a nice frame and every thing!

Not Blair though.

If it was going to happen it would have happened by now. It won't.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I know this has been done, but it’s 2021, many new members don’t want to read 200 pages of an old thread, but mods can decide.

What would it take to bring former PM Tony Blair to face war crimes?

I am guilty of just watching a one sided film called Official Secrets, mainly because I was duped by the government at the time and yes, I feel like I have an axe to grind.

In my defense, no WMD were found so I have the argument of hindsight, but having seen a lot of behind the scenes footage post GW2 that isn’t so telling to those in the know at the time.

Whilst the grinning idiot makes millions of pounds seemingly uncaring of the thousands he sent to death or maimed, why is it that he doesn’t (or his master Bush) seem to get any mainstream investigation into their potential involvement in war crimes?

Even Russia and China don’t seem to amp up the rhetoric.

Could they (Bush and Blair) face a criminal/civil/other case for the war, or are they clean from a legal perspective?

Selfishly I want to write off this episode of injustice in my mind or else I will start putting money away for false teeth as I grind these ones I have down every time I see that traitors face/name.
1. While there may be no evidence of WMDs (and that is not certain) there is no doubt at all that Saddam had, and used them at Halabjah.

2. What "war crimes" are you referring to?