How to catch an iPhone thief

http://iphonetheif.blogspot.com/2010/01/iphone-theif-bust.html

I've actually done some of these steps myself when checking out companies or individuals who want to get involved with my business, or tracking people who have trolled or 'accidentally' recommended a company in my forums. Often on their first post.
Anyway, if you've got nothing to hide etc......

Even if I am impressed by this.......

God save us from Google... 8O

This is the NAAFI I thought it was going to end with a horrible mistake involving the guys cat a bottle of lube and some nails!

shame as that would have finished of that story nice

In fairness the bloke seems like a right fecking puffter. As soon as I knew where it was I would have been straight round with a baseball bat.

Austen_D said:
In fairness the bloke seems like a right fecking puffter. As soon as I knew where it was I would have been straight round with a baseball bat.
Of course you would! I reckon what the geezer did was very impressive indeed. He let the tea-leaf know (and not only from him, but from others around yon tea-leaf too) that he had the lowdown on him big-time and there was no hiding. Excellent drills on his part, I'd say.

MsG

So when do we get to the bit where the thief gets nailed to his front door?

eodmatt said:
So when do we get to the bit where the thief gets nailed to his front door?
Stay chooned, Eodmatt! :policeflat:

MsG

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Too many warnings to the thief.

Should have waited outside Pinche's house with Ramirez the Hispanic bouncer and fronted him.

udipur said:
Too many warnings to the thief.

Should have waited outside Pinche's house with Ramirez the Hispanic bouncer and fronted him.
I think it's scarier and funnier to make them sweat.

It's like when you've pulled a prank on someone, you know it's going to escalate , but you don't know when it's coming.

Yes I am 100% sure the story is true.

Now truly to find the same stuff about your own:

phone?
home?
name?
family names?
google the address?
see the street view?

The Google is strong in this advert :tp:

old_bloke said:

Now truy to find the same stuff about your own:

phone?
home?
name?
family names?
google the address?
see the street view?

It's a bit of a bitch here, but in spamland you can get pretty much any damn thing you want to find.

old_bloke said:
The Google still can't find a whole Irish family being topped by the British Army - that still is the litmus test... 8)

GrizzlyPanda said:
old_bloke said:

Now truy to find the same stuff about your own:

phone?
home?
name?
family names?
google the address?
see the street view?

It's a bit of a bitch here, but in spamland you can get pretty much any damn thing you want to find.
He is right if you have any spam friend's try this site for starters and see what it throws up http://pipl.com/

para_medic said:
old_bloke said:
The Google still can't find a whole Irish family being topped by the British Army - that still is the litmus test... 8)
Were they in a shed at the time?