How to bring monies into Regiments

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by buttonsin3s, Feb 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, as a country we're skint. Green paper released today to try and save money from the forces while we fight a war (makes sense to me, NOT) Anyhoo, who says PFI can't work.

Attached Files:

2. Bahhhhhh :)
  3. Standards have slipped :D

Attached Files:

4. I don't know, how about having ruperts buying commissions again, that would bring the money in and probably wouldn't do any harm.
  5. I want corporate logos on those tunics :)
  6. We can all become mercs, with the regiment becoming a limited company a la Sandline?
  7. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Set up the Regimental brothel, populated from the most minging wives and camp followers.

Serving and former members of the Regiment get discounted rates, all run by the UWO and monies back into the PRI. RMO to do daily checks for excess cheese on Tacos, GUIs and STIs.

RSM (could be devolved to Provo Sgt) parades them in his office for inspection and the Orderly Officer and Orderly Sgt must sample at least one during his shift preferably tag teaming for quality assurances purposes.

Edited to add: Of course, the Regt all parade to bang them on the Regimental / Corps day purely for morale purposes.