• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How to become a British citizen

B

Bazzabingbong

with all the goverment fuck ups and messing about of our forces and eldery, ive came to the conclusion that when i leave the army im gonna do 3 things.

1. Speak another Language (polish or some muslim language)
2. paint myself another colour
3. Take as many drugs as i can

i may get looked at for a council house!!!!!

Anyone else Agree, open to being called a cunt, may as well be but it still wont hurt me lol.

with all the goverment fuck ups and messing about of our forces and eldery, ive came to the conclusion that when i leave the army im gonna do 3 things.

1. Speak another Language (polish, or muslim)

Anyone else Agree, open to being called a cunt, may as well be but it still wont hurt me lol.
Learn to speak "muslim"

?

B

Bazzabingbong

1. Speak another Language (polish, or muslim)

this is definitly a wind up.

Not a wind up, after serving 17 years in the army then deciding F"^& this Crap and seeing the light, looking into everything i need to do to hit civvy street and being told to "get to" by just about everyone who is any part of any council, its just how i am feeling. sorry if it upsets anyone, just wanted others opinions on this sort of thing

RezzaDue

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Not a wind up, after serving 17 years in the army then deciding F"^& this Crap and seeing the light, looking into everything i need to do to hit civvy street and being told to "get to" by just about everyone who is any part of any council, its just how i am feeling. sorry if it upsets anyone, just wanted others opinions on this sort of thing
weh. weh. weh.
Mummy the army was too hard, i wanna come home...

Dont need citizenship mate, was born and bred here, not like the influx of scum from europe that have taken everything away from us including rights
You know whats really funny?

They haven't taken anything from us. We gave it to them for free. Including you.

Good here ain't it!

17 years in and you haven't thought about saving up for a mortgage deposit? Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

1. Speak another Language(COMMA!) (polish or some muslim language)(FULL STOP!)
2. paint myself another colour(FULL STOP!)
3. Take as many drugs as i can (FULL STOP!)

Not a chance of you being mistaken for a foreigner, your shit standard of English gives you away as a local.

Latest Threads